The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

So, I've gotten back into Battrick after a few months break. I sold a bunch of players before I left. This would be the composition of my team right now if I hadn't done so:

1 masterful
8 sensationals
1 exceptional

I feel terrible.

I didn't include the wicketkeeper. He sucks, but I keep him in there because he's the only player with a decent level for wk.

Wicket keeping levels aren't very important (they are changing though) I have been just fine with a comp/resp keeper, and made sure he has good batting.

Cox has been my best batsmen for seasons now, as my w/k he is rarely rested, so may as well be a top player.

Harbin and Pollock will both overtake him next season, though.

My team will stagnate for a while now. After next season only 1 first XI player will be getting trained, so my full strength team will barely improve. Until I accumulate cash/other players catch up.

Challenged huntingtigers.

BFN Bombers challenge was also there.. I don't know who sent first.. since his challenge was in first in the list, I accepted it! :onpc

Anyways, my players PFL is really in trouble.. Still I was able to put up 100+ against Old Wulfs team with feeble/comp team :D.. Lets see whether I can cross that 100 mark with that team again :p

Damn. Was trying to get second in OD and avoid promotion and have accidently ended up getting promoted. I didn't want promotion in FC and OD :(

Users who are viewing this thread