The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Does anyone not have a cup game?

If not and your looking for a friendly well tell me, because I need a friendly :)

Code:
End of Over 72 (11 runs). Off Drive: 386-2, runrate=5.36
Fraser	16-0-86-1
Uitenbogaardt*	22 (27 balls)
Wiederhold	46 (53 balls)
Last Wicket: Stols c. Paki b. Fraser 168 (FOW: 330/2)

Fairly good start to my FC career, two batsmen hitting 150 on the first day and it's not even against a bot :)

EDIT: One made 140 and the other made 168. My Bad

How do the national teams work? Do managers have a choice in allowing their players to play or not?

Also, what are the benefits of having players in the national teams?

How do the national teams work? Do managers have a choice in allowing their players to play or not?

You will not have to pay the wages of that particular player :p

Well the managers would scout for the players and when they find someone they'd approach you, if your player is one of the best I don't think you'd get much of a choice as you don't exactly have a 'block call-up' button to prevent them.

With regards to the benefits you only get a subsidy so you'd end up only paying 1/3 of the wages, but BT has been known for these subsidies to not be paid and on the other hand to be severely overpaid.

I'm not 100% sure of what I've said so if anyone knows better they can point it out.

Terrible start to the season. 2 close losses and I'm 2nd last. Poor bowling today, slow batting last week. Norton cracked yet another hundred.

does loosing a BT T20 match affects the member confidence? I lost today's match wantedly & mine is on one level down. :( I have to loose my match tomorrow also because, I don't have enough PFL. :(

Yes, all games now affect confidence, but you can get away with playing players with low PFL in BT20, the PFL hits aren't noticeable really.

Users who are viewing this thread