Story The TT Lion's Journey - Rejuvanated

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wow your going thorough a good time :p

I am trying some new things with my team. I will need to because, of the new system of players getting tired.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
TT Lions amble to easy win
Tuckett and Rudi too hot to handle.
scorecard5co.jpg

A successful day of experimenting. First of, the new bowling order, settings, and ptch worked like a dream - Rudi and Tuckett, the two seventeen year olds, were brilliant. If they are the future, the future is looking bright.
Then the reversed batting order did the job of chasing down the total fairly well - albeit slowly. I mean 116 in 40.2 overs, c'mon! But Fallon did get a decent knock in, and a win is a win.

Ratings:
Pretty ok.
ratings4xc.jpg

Income
90 thousand pounds :) Keeps me out of debt for the while :)
attendance2ma.jpg

Tune in tommorrow as The Antigua All-stars and I clash in what promises to be an interesting match :)

Last edited:

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Match Preview

Planet Cricket Match 4 Vs. Antigua All-stars
ACG - 26/2/06 15:30

Well, I'm looking forward to this match. And you know why? Because both the teams here today have decided to field their worst XI - that is, our top five batsmen are the five worst we have, our five bowlers the worst we have, and the keeper the shoddiest we have. This is going to be fun...

Lineup (probable): Tuckett, Atkinson, Drayton, Leonard, Fallon, Dunn, Greenwood, Dennis(*), Delop, Lonergan, Crouch(+)
Pitch: Slow
Match orders: Play as Normal
Bowling orders: Sets of five
Toss: Field First

Tune in tommorrow as the match gets underway!

Last edited:

rabbitoh rob

International Cricketer
How do you post the scorecards and ratings?
I tried to taking a screen shot with fraps but it doesn't work.

Help me Zora :D

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Press the "Print srceen" Botton located on the top-right of your keyboard. Then open Paint and press Ctrl "V" on your keyboard. and then cut the piece that you want to post and open a new page (window). Then paste it on the new page. Save your file as a JPEG and attach it to Planetcricket.

rabbitoh rob

International Cricketer
Pak_cricketer said:
Press the "Print srceen" Botton located on the top-right of your keyboard. Then open Paint and press Ctrl "V" on your keyboard. and then cut the piece that you want to post and open a new page (window). Then paste it on the new page. Save your file as a JPEG and attach it to Planetcricket.

thanks pak cricketer :clap

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Planet Cricket Battrick League 2006​

Match 4 vs. Antigua All-stars

Watch it live Here

Last edited:

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I'm gonna kill W3lshrugby!!! He's playin his full strength side!!! :mad: :mad
Just wait till we next meet!! He's gonna get SO smashed!!! :mad:

embi

International Coach
Ah what a horrible thing to do to poor Zorax, eh? Oh well, it wasn't like you were gonna win the Battrick comp anyway :)

And I lost by 241 runs to Pak_cricketer anyways.

embi

International Coach
But can they score at a rate of about 9 an over?

lol,
7.1 . Delop to Mills
Forward defensive, no runs. Now he replays the shot but this time he pretends to smash it into the member's stand. No runs for that either son.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
The Ultimate betrayal!
All Stars manager plays spoil sport!
scorecard0tq.jpg

ZoraxDoom said:
Well, I'm looking forward to this match. And you know why? Because both the teams here today have decided to field their worst XI - that is, our top five batsmen are the five worst we have, our five bowlers the worst we have, and the keeper the shoddiest we have. This is going to be fun...

Yes, it was supposed to be fun, But you know whats not fun? Having your opponent back out of the deal! Especially when the deal involves you having to play the worst XI you can form!Once me and my team realized this, we quickly decided a re-shuffling of our playing XI to show them off. But Arthur(Dennis) insisted we go through with our part of the deal, and be the better team.
It never looked like we would win after conceding 355. Dennis being put away for 91 runs of his allocated overs in the process! Greenwood however did pick a wicket (Looks like he learned something from his last bowl...) as did debutan Dunn, while Crouch was pretty tidy behind the wickets.
In reply, we did manage 314. Atkinson played a brilliant knock of 87 from 146 balls! An innings which puts their starting lineup's bowling look almost as bad as ours was for today...guess he won't be batting at 9 much more ay? ;) :p. All the other 'batsmen' put in decent performances too, and Dunn composed a fine fifty on debut. Greenwood played a blazing knock, but despite all this, 356 was too large to chase.

Ratings:
Well, what did you expect? A sensational seam bowling ranking? Or a masterful top order?
ratings4aj.jpg

Income
Only ?1286, since the Antigua All-stars are a sub-par team who are willing to play by hook and crook to win...
attendance1qj.jpg

Tune in after 4 days for Fridays league match! :)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
T?oeu Transferred!
Australian batsman finds new team

The TT Lion's Australian import has been trasferred at 14:50 as of today, 27/02/06, to the Australian club team jesuslovesyou (5907). When asked to comment, manager Zorax Doom replied:
"He has done well for the team, and we hope he will do well for his new team. We wish him the best of luck and miss him dearly"
Jordan T?oeu was transferred for ?1,000.

Users who are viewing this thread