Transmission Closes Down

Do not know about how things worked in Transmission, but in industry it is common of people being hired for a project and once it is deployed successfully they leave the project.

thank god rob's here... rob whats going on man, how are u. i know you cant tell us alot but do tell something pleaseeeeeeeee :(

Damn shame, the future was looking bright for this game. The developers should hold their heads high though, in the end (after the beta patch) this is the best cricket game weve been offered since BLC99.

Forget the game for the moment think of the poor guys who have done whats deemed to be a pretty good job and lost theirs. Feel really sorry for you guys.

"What we heard: Things weren't looking too good for Melbourne-based Transmission Games after the news earlier this month that the developer had laid off 28 staff members after an unnamed publisher pulled support for one of the studio's titles. "
which title,it is not AC 09,it is not HOE,may be a New Title :noway,
but still a Very shocking news,feel sorry for all "transmission" guys

After a long break i came back hoping for the patch to be released already and people enjoying the game. But was shell shocked to hear this news!!
I really hope that the people at transmission get new jobs real soon!!

IGN: Another Aussie Games Studio Closing Down

Shocking news. Does that mean there won't be a match? And secondly, it probably means there won't be an AC11 now.

Really sucks as it seems they had a lot of promise.

That's awful news! Just as we've got a good cricket game that's shaping up to be amazing with future installments as well!

Well that's the end of the patch.:facepalm

Surely the patch will still be released? I just dropped in to see if there was anymore news!

You see this is what happens when so many people pirate games these days. I am willing to bet if people didn't steal games and the developers got all the momey back, this wouldn't have happened. They'll be people on this forum who did pirate this game. Hope you feel happy that you contributed to this....:sarcasm

Yes, well done, idiots.

Or, maybe I should just call a spade a spade: Thieves! :noway

So whats gonna happen with the online servers now?:doh

Remember that Transmission and Codemasters aren't the same. I could well be wrong but I think that Codemasters run the online servers.

Really a Shocker:eek:. Hope these guys gets a new job soon. Never seen anyone like Transmission Games who gave such overwhelming response and support on post-release of the game.

Sad they are closing down:facepalm

Sad news indeed, for all it's little glitches I'm finding AC09 to be a decent stab at the beautiful game we all love. I feel sorry for all their staff and families.

Don't we all love this recession.................

I go on a vacation for 4 days & they shut down Transmission Games :mad: !! This sucks arse. Now, the only thing that i feel is that all the bloody Pirates should be banned from this forum ( Even if i have to hunt em down , I already have a few suspects & few confirmed Pirates ) . I'm glad i didn't release any of my mods for these crappy Pirates to enjoy.

Death to the Pirates !!

Users who are viewing this thread