WC2007: Semi Finals

masterkhan06 said:
Sri Lanka Are Looking good so far And Malinga is Back Man I Love watching him bowl.
They dont call him the most feared bowler just for his looks.

Styris is doing well in fact, batting aggressively from the word go, another 6 into the stands.

Griffo said:
congrats on 5000 zexy!!! kiwis have to put the foot down now if they wanna stand any chance

I thought you were saying it that I had won 5.000 vCash, till I realised you were talking about 5.000 posts. And thanks. I didn't even know I had that much posts.

And Styris is getting runs, like they've wanted to.

fernando just might no ball the kiwis to victory i always thought mahroof was better why didnt he get picked..

if i was you would have to split it with me

Griffo said:
fernando just might no ball the kiwis to victory i always thought mahroof was better why didnt he get picked..
Fernando bowled well in few of the matches not to mention against India.

Gawd i've missed talking bollocks on here...in Krakow of all places yet i've got a joint lined up tomorrow to watch the match. Aussies look great, but surely, surely they have to slip up?? Everytime I check the scores I can't believe we are doing so well. Well I can cause we should but weren't we suppose to be on the decline?? I guess we should stop listening to english commentators eh? I mean thats what they said in 2005 right?

I would hate to see them slip up to SA but you never know they are a good team and it only takes a couple of wickets to decide a ODI match... but we've destroyed everyone in this competition already so really we are already are world champs...but we haven't faced Malinga who I think could ruin it for us cause we just aren't use to him.. if we had a look at him before i'd say we were a shoe in. Still, would rather lose to SL than SA since at least they have a west aussie pulling the strings!

dilshan in probably last you will see of dilhara fe.... and dilshan just got a wicket silly kiwis...

Srilanka got rid of Styris now , Kiwi once again in triuble

Not the first time I have seen batters getting out trying to play chip shots against part-timers. Why can't just go either along the ground or try going over the ropes??

siddharth2002 said:
Fernando bowled well in few of the matches not to mention against India.

Especially against England. :clap The good thing is that Fulton is still there, although he is playing slow.

Users who are viewing this thread