West Indies in England

A good thing that England could resume their innings. Edwards is now tearing apart England's lower order. In the past three overs he each time got a wicket. His 5-45 is now his 2nd best ODI bowling performance.

Well Shah good but Bell and Cook shouldn't be in the OD team. I realise the wicket was tough but there was no attempt to do anything other than take singles during most the game. Can't see the Windies failing to chase this.

I think Gayle might go out and blast this away in no time at all

Well they confirmed on commentary that the Windies bowlers doing the "You Can't See Me" taunt was learnt off John Cena and nothing else.

Stuart Broad got pwned.

England can't see Fidel. ;)

Well he's definitely going to blast away because he doesn't know any other way of playing but how quickly he gets out is a different matter.

I was saying that i think he might dominate the english bowlers

Fantastic bowling by Anderson. I doubt he'll get the hat-trick but those are two fantastic deliveries he's just produced. Vintage Anderson reminiscent of his 2003 glory days.

Great bowling from Anderson, getting out Nassers bum chum :p How did Plunkett get in the test team above him?!

Great bowling from Anderson, getting out Nassers bum chum :p How did Plunkett get in the test team above him?!

Because Anderson doesn't look as good in whites. ;)

Right on the money for the hat-trick ball. Not gonna get Chanderpaul out though.

Plunkett and Anderson both ripping through them, Broad won't even get a bowl :p

13-4! Norway with two wickets and now the throw!

Got to break this partnership early though.

incredible start from England but they must finish them off quickly, you saw what Chanderpaul and Bravo can do when they combine in the test series

:D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Broady takes 2 crucial wickets! Still need to get Chanderpaul out though. Can't see us losing this now unless its a repeat of the ICC trophy in 04 which is unlikely with this attack.

Users who are viewing this thread