West Indies in England

LMAO, ODI's or Tests it seems we are always treated to Chanderpaul watching the wickets sink around him. Must have survived the Titanic, that fellow.

Will they even make 100?
Cmon Windies wtf is your problem. England, you guys are too good at home.
At home being key words :p
but seriously they've played exceptional cricket

Can't see us losing this now unless its a repeat of the ICC trophy in 04 which is unlikely with this attack.

I'll tell you now that, regardless of the attack, the West Indies will not get out of this mess because other than Chanderpaul and to some extent Bravo, they can't apply themselves. Powell, Rampaul and Edwards are not good enough to hand around with Chanderpaul.

Will they even make 100?
Cmon Windies wtf is your problem. England, you guys are too good at home.
At home being key words :p
but seriously they've played exceptional cricket
Well it seems like England vs. Chanderpaul with guest appearances from a couple of other players.

Messiah, Monty and Norway have all done really well. There's a lot of positives to come out of this ODI. We just need to finish this off now.

Rampauls putting up quite a fight here considering, he'll get a move up the order.
As for whoever neg repped me for too many smileys, all i have to say is

Admin edit - think we can do without them

Last edited by a moderator:
Good clinical perfomance by England in the end. I dint really believe Shah could make the cut in international cricket but he seems to be proving me wrong. And good to see Broad do well with the ball.

The West Indies continue to be unpredictable. Just dont know which team is going turn up. Shiv Chanderpaul is one of the finest players in the world.

whos Norway? and whos Messiah?? and its not over yet

Broad to Edwards, its payback time :p

Great first win for Colly, should give us the momentum to win the series now.

Last edited:
To be fair this wasn't a good pitch to judge England's more positive attitude on. It was a grinders pitch and pinchhitters were never going to prosper. Mind you, in this weather, we may not see any decent strips this series.

whos Norway? and whos Messiah?? and its not over yet

Those are my nicknames for some of the England players. James Anderson is Norway because of the Scandinavian sound of his surname, and Stuart Broad is Messiah because he is the son of Chris Broad, or the son of God!

I'm really satisfied with the win today. It took a while to get rid of the last couple of batsmen but overall it was a comfortable victory. You may say that 225 was a relatively small target, but on a wicket like that it proved very competitive. The West Indies also had the best of the weather, it's a lot easier to bat in sunshine than it is in overcast conditions.

Users who are viewing this thread