West Indies in England

As much as I'd like to see another big collapse I don't think it's going happen today. At any rate Chanderpaul will be the key, remove him and rest will come quietly.

This test will be best forgotten as there's been some very sloppy cricket all round.

Because both umpires decided it wasn't out.

Hmmm, another unbroken 50 runs and i'm going to get an Adelaide feeling about this game.

Bravo thinks he's playing one day cricket....can see him throwing his wicket away.

Once this partnership is broken the rest will probly fall in a heap.

Bravo thinks he's playing one day cricket....can see him throwing his wicket away.

Once this partnership is broken the rest will probly fall in a heap.
I dont know, Ramdin showed at Lords that he can bat. Sammy can supposedly bat a bit.

I still think we'll do it, but it'd be nice to do it sooner rather than later, this should have been an easy victory today.

Some thing I was thinking of before, the last time an OT test has escaped rain!?

England just bowling garbage at the moment..

Lucky we are playing such a poor side

Plunkett needs to be dropped whether Hoggard is fit or not. I'd get him off now and get two spinners on until the new ball is due.

This would be my squad for the 4th test:

1. Andrew Strauss
2. Alastair Cook
3. Michael Vaughan (captain)
4. Kevin Pietersen
5. Paul Collingwood
6. Ian Bell
7. Matt Prior (wicketkeeper)
8. Matthew Hoggard
9. Steve Harmison
10. Ryan Sidebottom
11. Monty Panesar

Liam Plunkett deserves to go, Harmison has at least made an improvement. Hoggy would be a great addition. We would have 3 seamers with an ounce of control in all of them. Strauss is too good to drop.

Plunkett needs to be dropped whether Hoggard is fit or not. I'd get him off now and get two spinners on until the new ball is due.

It appears Michael Vaughan is listening to you ;)

That guy Monty yet again getting us a breakthrough ;)

did i mention Bravo would throw his wicket away?

EXTREMELY IRRESPONSIBLE BATTING, to get out liek that before the new ball..

schoolboy cricket..

I dont know, Ramdin showed at Lords that he can bat. Sammy can supposedly bat a bit.

I still think we'll do it, but it'd be nice to do it sooner rather than later, this should have been an easy victory today.

Some thing I was thinking of before, the last time an OT test has escaped rain!?

Ramdin has a lot of potential. Inexperience and his keeping duties probably hold him back at the moment, but he does have rare stroke playing talent.

Users who are viewing this thread