West Indies in England

did i mention Bravo would throw his wicket away?

EXTREMELY IRRESPONSIBLE BATTING, to get out liek that before the new ball..

schoolboy cricket..

Oh yeah, a front-foot defense. Someone should remind Bravo that this isn't a Twenty/20 :rolleyes:

Well if it's a t20, I'm going to have to lambast his pathetic attempts to keep the run rate up. 49 in 71 balls? What was he doing, blocking them out?

Jokes aside, the West Indies could only have asked more of their openers. Still, if they still have a batsman at the crease with less than 100 runs to go, they might yet make England fight to earn the win.

Last edited:
Monty Panesar can break partnerships, as he showed by getting out Dwayne Bravo, but ideally England shouldn't allow partnerships to develop to a point where they desperately need breaking. Obviously, partnerships are going to develop at some point so Panesar is a good player to have in the team.
It is still unlikely that the West Indies will score the 193 more runs to win, despite what a good day they have had. It has been a frustrating day for England though.

Last edited:
West Indies are showing some excellent spirit here, and it could still come down to the wire! England will start to toil, and possibly West Indies could win?!?

sidebottom is a transvestite, what a chant! Our bowling attack is poor but I still think Montys too good and as bad as Harmy can be he's always capable of picking you up a wicket. Although having been rubbed up by a streaker i'm not sure it will help his confidence :p

Plunkett has really delivered some pies. He has shown no improvement

well i hope we don't regret dropping Chanderpaul on 18...probly would have been over now if we'd taken that chance..

will need an early breakthrough in the morning or we could be on the wrong end of an extremely embarrassing defeat..

Gah, why is my pessimism always right?

We aren't giving the West Indies enough credit. Sure we have bowled poorly, but we bowled even worse in the first innings and bowled them out. Top marks go to Bravo, Morton, Smith, Ramdin and of course Chanderpaul for their heroic batting today.

If it swings in the morning then I fancy us to nip them out but if i'm honest, I think the West Indies are going to pull this off.

5 wickets, 3 sessions, Englands surely, but no, they always make it hard. Plunkett has to open tomorrow with Sidebottom, Bring the Harmi-bully on at first change, and give colly n KP a bit of a go if they arn't budging, HELL bring on the Cooky monster!

Plunkett opening? Are you serious? He was abysmal today. Probably amongst the worst he's ever bowled for England. Whereas Harmison was bang on form for most of the day.

Plunkett opening? Are you serious? He was abysmal today. Probably amongst the worst he's ever bowled for England. Whereas Harmison was bang on form for most of the day.

Apperently it might swing a bit tomorrow, if the cloud cover keeps up, I stick by my apperently outragious comment :p

Users who are viewing this thread