West Indies in England

Back from Maths exam.
Now hopefully to see us Roll them, although I have a feeling they are going to chase it. Although Chanders has to bat through for that, and Ramdin has to bat until the target is around 2 odd. Their tail is dreadful.

well Ramdin is doing what most Wi batsmen like do do..ie throwing is bat at everything..

EDIT : ramdin gone..

that "should" be game over..

We loose it from here they'd want shooting

Last edited:
Windies did this to Australia once, going for a clean sweep in the series. Langer & Hayden made centuries in the 2nd innings & then we collasped and should've made allot more then 418. Windies fought back with centuries from Sarwan & Chanderpaul and won the match. Same match McGrath got pwned in.

think it time we had a 3rd man..far too many runs coming down there..

people don't seem to bother with this position anymore..

PS: hit in front on middle stump..er not out because?

EDIT : sammy out caught and bowled !

MONTY FTW !

Monty is carrying England here. I seriously don't know where we would be without him in this match.

Oh and that Maths exam was an absolute doddle. I spent most of my time dreading England losing.

our fast bowling which was once our strength is now a complete joke...

I'd be quite happy if they dropped them all.

well you would "think"England just have to keep it tight at one end while Monty bowls from the other.

yeah Well done to England Good knock from Chanderpaul but the West Indies were never going to win.

a half decent bowling atack would have wrapped-up a 200+ run win.

major bowling changes needed for next test

our fast bowling which was once our strength is now a complete joke...

I'd be quite happy if they dropped them all.

Why did you post this during the 2nd innings of which only Plunkett bowled badly?

Sidebottom was wicketless but got some swing and was accurate and he beat the bat several times.

Harmison was very good today and the improvement was impressive.

As said though Monty was excellent, his first 10 wicket haul too! 200 Test wickets for Harmison too.

So a series win but we had to fight today, our fielding was good, one mistake from Monty and Prior had a few errors behind (not surprising off the spinner) but we got the job done, most importantly.

Looks like Donald might not be at Durham though as his further passed away yesterday.

Hoggard in for Plunkett please.

a half decent bowling atack would have wrapped-up a 200+ run win.

major bowling changes needed for next test

So to add to the above.

What would you make?

Sidebottom has been accurate and threatening, Harmisons improvement has been brilliant and Monty has been excellent too. Only one person didn't bowl well in their 2nd innings imo.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread