Story 10 Over Tri-Series - Sponsered by The Red Hot Chili Peppers (C2004 - PS2)

Who will win the 10 Over Tri-Series?

• The Sheep-loving Kiwis

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Good going with the presentation Leftie :happy!!! Also a great win by Kiwis in last game....

Other Results

Game 2

England: 4/66

Vettori: 2/14 (2)
Bond:1/8 (2)

New Zealand: 3/65

Fleming: 31 (25)

England win by 1 run

Game 3

England 2/81

Trescothick: 20 (19)
Joyce 24* (13)

New Zealand: 4/81

Fleming: 34* (25)

England win by losing fewer wickets

2 very close match,its a pity new zealand lost both of them:(.
good batting by stephen fleming in both of the games though!:)

Yeah it was wierd. Richie siad the match was tied, but when I went to the tournament menu it siad England won because they had lost fewer wickets.

good going ....England are sneaking with the victories :cheers...loved the presenation on the 1st page

@Gamerkid22 - That is a big call coming from you mate. Your presentation is always top notch :).

@Offspinner - I hope the Aussies smash the Poms into oblivion :).

:cheers,
Left_Hander

duffarama said:
Poll added to thread due to request.

Duff is expert in adding polls especially with extra descriptions!! :p

Also Leftie, good going mate!! :happy

Thanks for the nice comments guys :). But me continiung this story now is highly unlikely. The line-up bug on this game makes it hard to play. It is not that I don't want to continue it, but the game makes it really hard to do with its bugs - the main one being the line-up bug. I might be back with a Cricket 07 short story (long stories drive me insane :D).

I am sorry to those who followed this story. But the game is hard to play with the line-up bug. Mods don't close this thread because I still might continue the story.

:cheers,
Left_Hander

That's a shame about the story. Did you know that there is a fix for the line-up bug? At least I think there is....

Last edited:
Thanks anyway. Though I am playing on PS2. (If you read the thread title :p)

Users who are viewing this thread