1st Test: England v Australia

Swann should have bowled over Broad - though he wasn't terrible. Would have got more deliveries in and more pressure on. Australia in commanding position.

as was mine pal... I just don't have the :) ;) :P lingo down... :D

thewiseguy added 2 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Plus, you would`nt expect any computer nerd sitting in front of a computer to comment on an Ashes Test. Just that this computer nerd is from a country called India where we don`t mind watching a bit of cricket.:D

Last edited:
it's levelled a little bit... let's get to 400 without losing another wicket and it'll be a different story...

not convinced about the tail wagging even though mitch and hauritz are reasonable...

Failed to notice that North is yet to get off the mark. I`d say start with Swann and Flintoff after lunch and get North first.

Lunch. It was another seesawing session that probably went England's way after the key wickets, but the runs have kept coming. I'm reluctant to say that England are back in the game as even if the current trend continues, they'll be behind at Tea and still be trying to bowl Australia out. However, England couldn't have gotten back in the game unless they had something to build upon and the morning's wickets are just that.

India...

Name sounds familiar...

Yup, would surely sound familiar, especially since their cricket team beat the Australian side 2-0 in their most recent series:happy.

in this so called India?

Yup.

They`re showing the 2001 Leeds test on Star Cricket during lunchtime. Must say the atmosphere was far better than what we`ve seen at Cardiff.

Have all the Englishmen gone for lunch along with the teams. All the posts in the past few minutes have come from a couple of Aussies and an Indian.

aditya123 added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

I'm moving up... :D No longer a schoolboy, I've made the under 19's!!!

Can't wait to be sub-district c grader ;)

Good that you notified me of that. It allows me to edit my previous post. It`ll take you sometime to become a Chairman of Selectors though. You`ve got to come through the hard grind which is PC.

Yep, I think most guys from England have gone for lunch too!

I'm popping off for lunch now :p

If we can scalp North early this session, it'll really set us up to gain something of a lead, even if its 10.

Users who are viewing this thread