1st Test: England v Australia

You`ve got to come through the hard grind which is PC.

Dammit!

I'm on a mac... Will that make it harder?

:D

The Englishmen are just confused - They're not sure whether to be happy or not about the game... I'd surmise they're discussing it privately over a cup of tea ;)

To be brutally honest, we had better atmosphere during the India-England test at Chennai late last year (the epic 387 chase by India) or during any of the India-Australia tests in Australia.
It does not help that this ground at Cardiff holds just 16,000 or so. This test match has`nt felt like an Ashes test match at all so far going by the atmosphere at the venue.

aditya123 added 1 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

Dammit!

The Englishmen are just confused - They're not sure whether to be happy or not about the game... I'd surmise they're discussing it privately over a cup of tea ;)

The PC i was referring to was Planet Cricket, you know.
Actually it just shows why you are still an under-19 cricketer and Iam a Chairman of Selectors.

The session definately belonged to Eng,they got 3 wickets and gave away around 100runs,but they got all imp wickets,still Aus is in strong position...They might surpass Eng's 84 run lead in 2nd session...They would certainly like to get 100-150run lead

Dammit!

Hey `thewiseguy`, would`nt it be late night in Australia at the moment? Wise guys are`nt supposed to stay awake all that while, just to watch a leisurely English pastime of cricket.:noway

The PC i was referring to was Planet Cricket, you know.
Actually it just shows why you are still an under-19 cricketer and Iam a Chairman of Selectors.

Snap. You got me there...

Actually, do they teach sarcasm in the call centers over there? Or is it all just polite weather & local news chit chat?

A crowd in India vs a crowd in Great Britain... Good comparison that... It's like comparing a bunch of maniacal lunatics to a bunch of reserved introspective losers...

Does anyone else remember 5 nil?

England want to be a maximum of 50 runs behind really which is going to be difficult but is possible. Need more quick wickets!

Hey `thewiseguy`, would`nt it be late night in Australia at the moment? Wise guys are`nt supposed to stay awake all that while, just to watch a leisurely English pastime of cricket.:noway

What do Owls do? They're considered wise in literature...

Owls hunt at night when their prey cannot see and they can... Pretty wise..

I'll stay up as late as I want, you're not the boss of me. Although you might not select me being the chairman...

thewiseguy added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

The answer is I don`t know because Iam not a stereotypical call center guy. Iam a bioengineer.

So.

Was it you that made 'Swine Flu'?

Anyone know when Warnes going to be commentating? Or is he going to be pokering for the majority of the match?

Nice bit of banter going on here :cool:

It's just slightly meandering along at the moment, needs some intensity! I do love test cricket though

What do Owls do? They're considered wise in literature...

Owls hunt at night when their prey cannot see and they can... Pretty wise..

I'll stay up as late as I want, you're not the boss of me. Although you might not select me being the chairman...

thewiseguy added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

So.

Was it you that made 'Swine Flu'?

Back to the cricket mate. Broad starting the proceedings. I thought it would be Big Fred who`d start off after lunch.

Nice bit of banter going on here :cool:

It's just slightly meandering along at the moment, needs some intensity! I do love test cricket though

Welcome back after lunch. It was an Indo-Aussie banter in an Ashes thread. Seemed out of place. Hopefully, we`ll have an English flavor to it soon.

Users who are viewing this thread