1st Test: England v Australia

Bowled well? I thought he bowled utter toss yesterday. That wicket was flukey as well.

Rubbish start to the over from Broad, but I'm still confident he can do something. Come on Stuey, prove me right, prove that you're not ████.

Edit: Damn, that was unlucky, good ball that, little bit of movement.

Need one of the spinners to come to the party now or this could still be 1 150+ lead for Australia with North,Haddin and Johnson to come. If we assume we will have full days cricket on Day 4 and 5, Australia would still be in with a chance.

Are you just keeping that comment in the clipboard to reissue at random points?

Fantastic inngs by Ponting ,150 from 224 balls,he made runs when it matters most,if Eng can pick 1-2 more wickets here,that will add more pressure,because both new batsman are on the crease...For Aus 500 from now is very much on cards,they would certainly like to get 100-150 run lead,lets see...

$50 on Clarke making under 10. :P

Do you want my paypal details? :p

where do you want to start? Shaun Marsh, Voges, Ferguson not too mention the old bloke...

Marsh - No
Voges - No
Ferguson - Not yet
Hodge - We have went past him, even if he was treated unfairly
His brother would be the best choice, but not the best on form.

Are you just keeping that comment in the clipboard to reissue at random points?

What makes you think so? Iam stating what I think is the match situation right now. If you don`t agree, don`t bother reading them.

Plus, a `Schoolboy Cricketer` should`nt be telling a `Chairman of Selectors` what he should be doing.:p;)

Last edited:
Not Shaun Marsh or Callum Ferguson.

Brad Hodge deserves a run, that's for sure.

From what I've seen of those boys and I have seen a bit. They will be every part.

It's a shame what happened to hodge. He's suffered the same professional fate as stuart mcgill did to warney... A number 3 bat when Ponting's around...

Bowled well? I thought he bowled utter toss yesterday. That wicket was flukey as well.

Rubbish start to the over from Broad, but I'm still confident he can do something. Come on Stuey, prove me right, prove that you're not ████.

Edit: Damn, that was unlucky, good ball that, little bit of movement.

Yes bowled well. Monty actually looked like he was capable of picking up a wicket yesterday. He was better then Swann, and it look's as though Strauss agree's with that.

What makes you think so? Iam stating what I think is the match situation right now. If you don`t agree, don`t bother reading them.

Plus, a schoolboy cricketer should`nt be telling a chairman of selectors what he should be doing.:p;)

You posted it twice...

Plus, your rank doesn't make you untouchable... You're still just some cricket nerd sitting at a computer like me...

From what I've seen of those boys and I have seen a bit. They will be every part.

It's a shame what happened to hodge. He's suffered the same professional fate as stuart mcgill did to warney... A number 3 bat when Ponting's around...

In the future maybe, but not yet. Marsh still needs to work on his game. I haven't really seen that much of Voges though.

You posted it twice...

Plus, your rank doesn't make you untouchable... You're still just some cricket nerd sitting at a computer like me...

That was just meant to be some friendly banter. The double post was due to some problem with the PC server which seems to have slowed down for the past couple of days.

Yes bowled well. Monty actually looked like he was capable of picking up a wicket yesterday. He was better then Swann, and it look's as though Strauss agree's with that.

I agree Monty did bowl well yesterday had Katich in a tangle at one stage, has done better than Swann who hasn't found his length yet.

Why on earth is Broad bowling hes been poor throughout he's giving quick runs away here.

That was just meant to be some friendly banter. The double post was due to some problem with the PC server which seems to have slowed down for the past couple of days.

as was mine pal... I just don't have the :) ;) :P lingo down... :D

thewiseguy added 2 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

good to see monty putting a bit more loop in today...

i thought he was pushing them through a bit hard yesterday trying to get more revs...

Users who are viewing this thread