1st Test: England v Australia

Anderson's not looking to bad. His in-swinger should be getting him a lot more wickets then it does though.

Its times like these which I question watching England.

Anderson and Flintoff bowling, two premier bowlers (arguably the best this country has to offer) and we can only take one wicket in an hour.

Yes, Ponting is a beast, but Hussey should be getting more than a bang on the helmet.

Come on!

Anderson gets another wasn't a paticularly good ball just a very loose shot by Hussey.

England slowly dragging themselves back into this but we still need to get more quick wickets.

And Hussey gone for not many. Man he is really having a bad run of it in test cricket.

Flintoff's bowled well this morning but he hasn't looked overly threatening this morning bar the odd ball, not sure who I'd bring on instead of him though as I don't really trust Broad currently and I don't fancy Swann or Panesar with a new batsmen at the crease could let him get settled.

Half hour till lunch, so maybe Broad won't feature again in this session and that might be a good thing for England's sake.

Users who are viewing this thread