1st Test: England v Australia

I can. Spinners bowling ████, either too full or too short, 1 or 2 decent deliveries but that's been all. This ball better start hooping around or we're done for. Jimmy and Fred to take the new ball please.

I can.

Come on Jimmy! Let himself down a bit yesterday but he didn't get any swing at all. Hopefully there is some today.

lol, Strauss taking the new ball was like Raiders of the Lost Ark.
raiders.jpg

Its not swinging that much, just a little bit. Might swing a little more later on t*hough.

*Great Shot Punter.*

Anderson and Flintoff are capable of taking wickets, Swann too and the others could chip in so anything's possible.

Biggy - my point was that a stronger aussie side got off to a flyer and we pegged them back. And the Oval is traditionally a flat track so it isn't as if there was a lot of help. But I'm sure you could have quoted all that I did off the top of your head, instead of talking out of it

Nah, because that was 4 years ago, in a totally different series with different players. Not relevant at all.

Beauty of a ball first one thats really swung, need another couple to make it worth anything.

Finally England have a reprieve, but at this stage of the innings, does it send in an even more difficult batsman?

Remains a left/right combination, so that could help us in the long-run. Anderson and Fred beginning to swing it.

$50 on Clarke making under 10. :P

Users who are viewing this thread