1st Test: England v Australia

Michael Jackson has/had the same nose as Michael North.

Who's Michael North?

Talking of Marcus (;)) North having a solid series, like Brendan Nash and Daniel Flynn did against us. Can't see him making many massive scores of note, but he'll consistently make starts, 50's and bat time. Could prove frustrating I reckon.

Only 27 runs behind now. Hopefully we can get a lead of around 100 by the end of the day. Good to see Clarke and North batting so well.

Gilly Fan added 6 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

"@BumbleCricket Just please don't say he's 'organised'. Most over used adjective in the Sky commentary box."

Just 'tweeted' that to Bumble before his analysis of Marcus North =]

Haha. :D

Does he ever reply to them? I sent him one regarding Thommo and the soap cup and funnily enough they were talking about it half a minute later.

This match is really starting to get boring, I think we need a wicket.

Collingwood?

Why would Strauss bring him on for, has Flintoff even bowled this session.

I love how Anderson and Flintoff are thought of by the English media as part of the world's top 10 bowlers at the moment.

Dare I say it, it looks like Australia will keep the Ashes.

Well done North for the half-century. We need to keep this partnership up till possibly the end of the day.

Both Clarke,North are really playing well,Aus 455/4,lead by 20 runs,they have plenty of time,they would like to get as many runs as possible,so that they wont have to come and bat in 4th inngs,or if they do get,they dont have to chase a big total,let see.....

Users who are viewing this thread