1st Test: England v Australia

This 2nd session belonged to Aus,they have done really well,they are in control,they must be looking a score around 600

All the Aussie batsman look on song for this series, England really needed to impose themselves on some of the Australian batsman early on, just to get that mental edge.

I reckon for the next game:

Sidebottom ---> Broad
Onions ---> Panasear

England really have got themselves way behind in this test. It is now a matter of survival for them now.

The difference between these two sides is that once an Aussie is in he cashes in. All of our batsmen got in and then threw it away.

There is absolutely nothing in this pitch but I guarantee that our batsmen will make it look like an absolute minefield when it's our turn to bat again. Shoddy, shoddy England.

Ben update. He's now telling me that Daren Powell is a better Test bowler than Stuart Broad. Thought I'd update ya =]

Rain ftw. Hopefully it'll save us from bollocking up this series from the off. Least it'll only be 4-0 if this test is rained off. An improvement I guess.

Collingwood has looked more threating then Broad, that's kind of sad in a way. Don't know why Panesar or Swann isn't bowling tbh though.

Users who are viewing this thread