1st Test: England v Australia

It did when he was in the Pedalo, why do you think he turned over? Top heavy I tells ya!

I can't wait for the day that all the talk of Flintoff being a quality player is proved right. Cause I all see is a model of mediocrity tbh.

I can't wait for the day that all the talk of Flintoff being a quality player is proved right. Cause I all see is a model of mediocrity tbh.

Are you nuts!? It doesn't take long watching him to tell Freddie is a very good bowler. If you want something to happen, throw him the ball. His batting has suffered since 2005 but there's no doubting he's England's most important player.

Are you nuts!? It doesn't take long watching him to tell Freddie is a very good bowler. If you want something to happen, throw him the ball. His batting has suffered since 2005 but there's no doubting he's England's most important player.

Pietersen & Anderson = more important.

We've been wanting something to happen all game. Has he produced? Aside from one spell, no. He did nothing in West Indies either

Very good one-day bowler maybe. Not in tests imo.

Pietersen & Anderson = more important.

We've been wanting something to happen all game. Has he produced? Aside from one spell, no. He did nothing in West Indies either

Very good one-day bowler maybe. Not in tests imo.

Your opinion, which in my opinion, stinks. A born match-winner and actually makes cricket look good.

Bad bowling from Anderson that over

In other news Steve Harmison has 3/32 for Durham :D

Users who are viewing this thread