1st Test: England v Australia

That first spell to get rid of your opener wasn't too bad.

100 up for all 5 frontline bowlers now. Just need to get Colly spanked about abit now.

Whoah, nearly every bowler except Collingwood has gone for more than 100 runs each. I lol'ed when I read that stats, Hauritz outperformed both your spinners put together for bowling. That's absolute rubbish. Chuck a McGain why don't ya'.

You know you're in trouble when your bowlers score more hundreds than your batsmen. Quality.

And about Flintoff; I too am perplexed by this match winner myth. Since 2005 we have only won 2 Tests with Flintoff in the team. Mumbai in 2006 and The Oval last year. That's not match winning stuff really.

This is where we needed Ian Bell in the side. He wouldn't have thrown his wicket away once he'd got a start.......

Botham just said England's momentum would dissappear if they lose this game. Which momentum would that be? They get much momentum from being slapped around by every Australian batsman bar 1?

Haddin is looking really good out there. I know there is no pressure on him or anything but this type of innings is why I rate him higher then Matt Prior.

Tbh Howsie, I rate everyone in the Aussie team better than everyone in the England team. Seriously, they are all just miles ahead of our players.

Cook will save us like he did at Galle. Just a bit of rain to help will be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread