1st Test: England v Australia

Talking of Prior. Amazed that he's not made 1 glaring mistake in 179 overs on a slow pitch with a little bit of variable bounce, impressive by his standards. Nice to see it's not getting a mention, although I'm sure as soon as he makes 1 mistake people will be calling for his head.

England are a disgrace, wasting time purposely for no reason is unacceptable. They really need to be fined for this.

It's bullocks. They know their in for either a draw or a loss with a draw being the best possible outcome. So why bother trying. All Australia are doing is just tormenting the bowlers.

Talking of Prior. Amazed that he's not made 1 glaring mistake in 179 overs on a slow pitch with a little bit of variable bounce, impressive by his standards. Nice to see it's not getting a mention, although I'm sure as soon as he makes 1 mistake people will be calling for his head.

Dam right :D

England are a disgrace, wasting time purposely for no reason is unacceptable. They really need to be fined for this.

You are a Pakistan fan. you have no right to any opnion on Test cricket because whenever a team tours your country you shoot their team bus. Jog on.

@ everton fan. Haha. That's the funniest thing I've heard today.

Finally a wicket for England and declaration from Australia.

Last edited:
Yeah, the only two mistakes I saw him make were four byes, twice in two balls. Otherwise, very good effort.

I'm a ****in idiot, btw. I took Haddin out of my fantasy team today. fearsome tweak.

Yeah there's this show on ESPN Classic called "An Aussie Goes Barmy" about an Australian who had to join the Barmy Army for the 06/07 Ashes. He said our fans are better than the Ozzers.

Users who are viewing this thread