1st Test: England v Australia

I wonder why England compete for the Ashes. Oh well, I guess it's just formalities

Will you clear off if you haven't got anything useful to say?

I hope they don't throw wickets away today.

Will you clear off if you haven't got anything useful to say?

I hope they don't throw wickets away today.
Hey, it's a completely valid question. England focus their entire cricketing logic on the Ashes. "England vs West Indies is practice for the Ashes." "Oh, the T20 WC is just practice for the Ashes." "The T20 WC is a good warm-up for Flintoff when he comes back to the team".

England base their entire cricket towards the Ashes, but can almost never justify it.

Hey, it's a completely valid question. England focus their entire cricketing logic on the Ashes. "England vs West Indies is practice for the Ashes." "Oh, the T20 WC is just practice for the Ashes." "The T20 WC is a good warm-up for Flintoff when he comes back to the team".

England base their entire cricket towards the Ashes, but can almost never justify it.

Ashesitis is something we suffer from, but I don't think anyone in their right mind would say anything but a Test match is practice for the Ashes.

I'd rather with the Ashes than the World Cup, so it shows why we put so much into it. Australia are just better.

Ok I knew I shouldn't have bothered with the old say something positive about an England player thing, it never ends well.

Cook gone :D

Atleast my most hated partnership has been broken.

Users who are viewing this thread