1st Test: England v Australia

Same, I took him out for Prior :rollseyes
I did that, but just realised that changes don't take effect until the next test on Fox Sports...so I immediately fixed it up and put out a new team. :P

You are a Pakistan fan. you have no right to any opnion on Test cricket because whenever a team tours your country you shoot their team bus. Jog on.
If I hadn't have given you rep for this post, and if I had given somebody else rep to 'share it around', I swear, post of the tweaking year redux, mate.

Hey, it's a completely valid question. England focus their entire cricketing logic on the Ashes. "England vs West Indies is practice for the Ashes." "Oh, the T20 WC is just practice for the Ashes." "The T20 WC is a good warm-up for Flintoff when he comes back to the team".

England base their entire cricket towards the Ashes, but can almost never justify it.

I'll just chime in here for a second but the T20 WC would of been perfect for Flintoff to get some match practice. It's just abit of fun remember ;)

Hey, it's a completely valid question. England focus their entire cricketing logic on the Ashes. "England vs West Indies is practice for the Ashes." "Oh, the T20 WC is just practice for the Ashes." "The T20 WC is a good warm-up for Flintoff when he comes back to the team".

England base their entire cricket towards the Ashes, but can almost never justify it.

Go tamper with your balls.

That is one of the problems though, if we just picked the best players and not ones with most potential and concentrated one winning each series we'd do better in the ashes. Last time we did that must have been about 4 years ago.

Bad decision. Hit the top of the pad when he was jumping up in the air ffs.

I'd send Fred in for a slog.

Well the umpires have suddenly discovered where their out fingers are on lbw. As umpires were too incompetent to use the review system properly then this is what we have ended up with; their incompetence sending batsmen on their way instead.
All this waiting for an Ashes series and we're playing like total clowns.

Users who are viewing this thread