1st Test: England v Australia

Must say Doctrove has had a very poor match, he let us get away with quite a few in the first innings that were out including the plumb KP one, he didn't give a few decisions in the Aussie innings that were out and that was way over.

Ok, so yesterday evening, the Australians went off when the lights played a little difference, and yet there still out there playing when its obvious the lights are playing much more of a difference!

Eh?

Coming from a lad who has never won an ICC event before.

How am I supposed to win an ICC event when i'm a student who works in a hair salon with no affiliation to any cricket team whatsoever?

evertonfan added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Oh yeah and this is classic England. You've just gotta love us when we're in this form. :D

How am I supposed to win an ICC event when i'm a student who works in a hair salon with no affiliation to any cricket team whatsoever?

evertonfan added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Oh yeah and this is classic England. You've just gotta love us when we're in this form. :D

Learn to read mate.

Rains came about 30 minutes too late!

Hopefully it'll keep raining for the rest of the match! :p

We can't bat for a full day. This is a lost cause.

Simbazz added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

No ████ sherlock.

Hope it rains, then we'll manage to survive till the 5th Morning at least :)

They're being proper English-men, giving the Aussies a proper chance to look around Cardiff, because by lunch tomorrow they'll have all the time in the world to meander round.

Users who are viewing this thread