1st Test: England v Australia

Tbh Howsie, I rate everyone in the Aussie team better than everyone in the England team. Seriously, they are all just miles ahead of our players.

Well Prior and Haddin are pretty close in ability, but Haddin just has that something extra.

But yeah I agree with what your saying ;)

Cook couldn't even save Louis Lane if he was Superman. He's even more of a bottler than Ian Bell.

evertonfan added 4 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Well Prior and Haddin are pretty close in ability, but Haddin just has that something extra.

But yeah I agree with what your saying ;)

Hughes > Cook. Easily
Katich > Strauss. Slightly (purely on bottle terms. Strauss is probably better, but Katich has a spine)
Ponting > Bopara. Easily
Hussey > Pietersen. Again only on terms of not being a complete bell end who has absolutely no value for his wicket.
Clarke > Collingwood. Easily
Haddin > Prior. Easily
Johnson > Broad. EXTRAORDINARILY EASILY
Hauritz > Swann. Slightly (Hauritz has actually took wickets)
Siddle > Anderson. Easily, again on the bottling stakes
Hilfenhaus > Panesar. Yeah I know there different but ffs look at the state of panesar.

All you Cook haters are wrong and when he saves us here you will all bow to his awesomeness. Obviously it may be in vain like in Australia where he single handedly led the charge to chase down a massive target in the fourth innings or in India where in completely alien conditions he made a century on debut but you will all realise his amazingness before long.

Strauss
Pietersen
Swann

Those three could match it with there counter parts. Although I'm not that convinced over Swann, his decent but Hauritz is pretty crap.

Why the fearsome tweak did Shane Watson have to get injured the fragile twat.

Here we go, nother' century. Good on ya' Haddin.

EDIT: ROFL. Obama Vs. Boulton.

Last edited:
Thank god we still haven't got Sky in our new house!
This is appauling.It looked so good in the first hour of their innings,then they just go into defend,and haven't come out!

Pathetic performance.1-0 Australia.
This type of pitches makes the game boring.

Last edited:
Why didn't I keep Haddin in my fantasy team, I switched him with Prior about two hours before this game started.

Users who are viewing this thread