1st Test: England v Australia

Is it too late for England to drop everyone excluding Flintoff, KP and Strauss, and pick a new squad?

What's annoying is that when we've finished getting hammered today the commentators will be all like OMFGZ WE GOT MULLERED AT LORDS IN 2005 BUT CAME BACK TO WIN TEH GREATESTEST SERIES TEH EVA!!!1!! HISTORY R REPEATING ITSELF!!!!!1!

Sigh. I blame Wales. Poor organisation for not having Old Trafford as a venue. It's one of our most succesful ground is one of the best result pitches in the world.

Hauritz to rip through the rest of the team. It was a bad ball, but it was also a bloody stupid shot.

He had just hit the last one for four tbf.

Zorax, you're forgetting Prior. He's been our MOTM in this game. Strauss can GTFO, he's going to have a rubbish series, I can already see it.

Siddle actually got a bit of movement that last over before. Hauritz isn't getting a bit of spin at times. But the pitch overall isn't doing a lot at all except a bit of low bounce occasionally. Can't believe how bad England have batted.

Right, so new XI:

Strauss (Can't drop the skipper...well, you could, but it would be rude).
???
KP
??
??
Prior (+)
Flintoff
??
??
??
??

Fill in as appropriate.

Haha, evo was right...Hauritz is better then Swannesar.

I think I must have been the only one at the start of this test who realised that Hauritz posed a genuine threat to our team, but no; the rest of the England fans we're all licking their lips at the prospect of slaughtering this weak Aussie attack. One of these England will fans realise that no matter what team Australia field, it is still Australia and regardless of what talent they do or do not possess, they absolutely muller England in terms of bottle, character and spine. And that's what wins Test matches. We have shown throughout this Test that none of our players have bottle (even our supposed match winners Pietersen and Fred) and the way they have lay down and died today is nothing short of a disgrace to the shirt they're wearing. I'll never say i'm ashamed to be an England fan, but I am mightily ashamed of the majority of our players in this test match. Awful.

What's annoying is that when we've finished getting hammered today the commentators will be all like OMFGZ WE GOT MULLERED AT LORDS IN 2005 BUT CAME BACK TO WIN TEH GREATESTEST SERIES TEH EVA!!!1!! HISTORY R REPEATING ITSELF!!!!!1!

Sigh. I blame Wales. Poor organisation for not having Old Trafford as a venue. It's one of our most succesful ground is one of the best result pitches in the world.
I reckon Headingley is likely to be a worse ground.

England are making Hauritz look more dangerous than Murlidharan. Hes unplayable at the moment.

Moore
Denly
Bopara
Pietersen *
Patel
Prior +
Flintoff
Swann
Harmison
Anderson
Onions

Sorted.

Strauss wasn't out either. Haddin the cheating crim.

OMG. Haddin is cheating again. Did you see that replay? His gloves in front of the stumps.

Why can't the umpires/match referees/whaever do something about it.

CHEAT.

Sure, it doesn't matter at the moment, but you wait. If a ball gets close he'll appeal for the bowled and take the bails off with his gloves. He did that against NZ.

Users who are viewing this thread