1st Test: England v Australia

In England Hauritz is Warne.
In anywhere else, he`s..Hauritz.
Nah just kidding he`s bowling well though.:D

Tbh, I don't really think Clintog is a cricket man.

My preditction about Monty saving the day still has promise though.

Pfft, i can just see it now.

Commentary: He hits it down the ground...ITS A SIX. He gives the finger to the Aussies and Aussie fans. Very well done to Monty.

Eng have two of their good bastman at the crease Collingwood and Flintoff so it all depends on these two bastman,if Aus needs to win here they need to pick those 2 wickets as early as possible..

Lets make it 99 not out. :p

Btw, Get Collingwood and Flintoff out and we get a 1-0 lead.

Edit: This was in cricinfo`s live commentary( My TV got knocked out)
Wayne Gilmore is back: "If there's turn and bounce bowl Katich. The Titanic turned better than Clarke." :p

Last edited:
OMG. Haddin is cheating again. Did you see that replay? His gloves in front of the stumps.

Why can't the umpires/match referees/whaever do something about it.

CHEAT.

No, actually he wasn't cheating this time. Once the ball has been hit, you can move your gloves where ever you want. And besides, I doubt you could intentionally put your gloves a few cms over the stumps in a sneaky ploy to cheat. I know his Australian, but you're just whinging for the sake of whinging.

Monty will save us. He's due a good innings.

That's why I saw Hauritz as a danger before this Test yet England fans still laughed at his chances. He's better than our spinners.

evertonfan added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

Ah evertonfan, you and your monty jokes, just keep cracking me up :p

4257980245400b1ab33.jpg

Nobody bottles it quite like we do.

Highly unlikely but if we're to have any chance these two still need to be at the crease come Tea.

It's going to be hard to come back from 1-0 down in this series.

Users who are viewing this thread