1st Test: England v Australia

OMG. Haddin is cheating again. Did you see that replay? His gloves in front of the stumps.

Why can't the umpires/match referees/whaever do something about it.

CHEAT.

Sure, it doesn't matter at the moment, but you wait. If a ball gets close he'll appeal for the bowled and take the bails off with his gloves. He did that against NZ.

My club keeper got in trouble for that at the weekend. If Club Cricket umpires can notice it, then why can't Test umpires?

Prior's out. Foster in.

OMG. Haddin is cheating again. Did you see that replay? His gloves in front of the stumps.

Why can't the umpires/match referees/whaever do something about it.

CHEAT.

Sure, it doesn't matter at the moment, but you wait. If a ball gets close he'll appeal for the bowled and take the bails off with his gloves. He did that against NZ.

Didn't he try and claim that he didn't do it?

Long time back, Ben just jinxed how England would play & it has happened in the same way ;) In particular, Broad getting smashed!

I cannot believe that Hauritz can bowl better than Monty & Swann. I always rate those latter spinners higher especially Swann. But the bowlers were indeed crappier than the worst-current Indian bowling attack. :eek:

Poor colly again.. Lot of pressure on him to save the match! Can that KP-Giles like partnership happen again with around 5 hours to go? Only rain can save these England players I believe.

My club keeper got in trouble for that at the weekend. If Club Cricket umpires can notice it, then why can't Test umpires?

Prior's out. Foster in.

At 6? HA!

It was a poor shot, but he's been faultless for 4 days. Don't think anyone else can say they've done better in the team.

BCCRIC.png

^^ I got bored so I quickly made it for this occassion ;)

Wow, Hauritz isn't going easy on you. :rollseyes

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread