1st Test: England v Australia

Currently at the stage of the innings where the team start to provide the english fans with hope before we tragically continue the collapse in dramatic fashion just when we believe we might draw. I love being an England fan :)

Broad is legend. he will save the day now.

These guys are on top

Aussies.jpg

Check out these: http://www.3rdmancartoons.co.uk/

Broad is legend. he will save the day now.

Legend of what? He seems to have some mythical status in england about what he has potential to do...but has failed miserably to ever show. He's like England's Brett Lee - the captain seems to have great faith in him, sticks him in to bowl when they have the batsmen on the ropes...then he gets spanked and the teams loses all control. What is it with these cricketers who would be more useful as male models? Get rid of em and bring back guys with a bit of heart...bring back Hoggy!!

Gotta bring Harmison back for Lords - sure he might be crap next series overseas...but he bowls well at home. This is the ashes - bring in the best guys for the best conditions - England have focused soley on this series since the last ashes, dismissing the many failures along the way because apparently this is all they care about it. You have to pick the guys are going to perform today....not guys who might perform in 5 years time...and if the guy is going to perform today and not in 3 months time...that's still better than Broad. ...who will never perform.

Colly making runs...best indication its a flat pitch. What are the other batsmen doing?

valvolux added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Is there an umpiring roster around for this series? Just wanted to see who's umpiring in the next few matches.

England will do all they can to get BIlly and Bucknor back on their payroll!

I just feel sorry for Paul Collingwood. He's been completely let down by his partners in this innings.

You're saying to bring back guys with abit of heart in the same post as calling for Harmison's recall. HA!

Broad needs to be given 1 more game, he's been bowling well of late and it'd be incredibly harsh to drop him after 1 poor performance. I'd keep him in for Lords, and if he does nothing there, then drop him for Harmison or Sidebottom.

Users who are viewing this thread