1st Test: England v Australia

I wouldn't put it past the aussies to get anderson out but monty'll be tough. He'll figh for his wicket and save the day for england

Only for the HD, whenever SBS cuts to an ad-break early or that terrible ad with the poor ████ trying to take the catch, I blame it on Stuart MacGill.

Fair call.

Surprised Mitch didn't get a wicket with that short ball. Normally does. (A hint of de javu there ajdude? lol)

Oh no, oh no. My TV's gone all wierd and the games getting really tight! :eek: Now I have to rely on cricinfo's lousy text commentary :noway

EDIT: Can't listen to bbc 5 live's commentary because the commentator's too posh and annoying

EDIT 2: Woop collingwood out. Shame they won't be able to get monty out, but fair play aussies

Last edited:
YES SIDDLE YOU GUN!!! Top stuff Hussey!

Lets just hail the katman instead, it's obviously all him in that wicket.

KAAATTMMMAANNNN KAAATTMMMAANNNN

Cya later Collingwood. Heres praying Monty doesn't hit a 6 though so we dont needa go back out to bat. It'll probably happen actually.

Last edited:
Oh wow, go Morwell, you tweaking superstar.

I wouldn't mind seeing us chase like, one run, so Hughes' avg. can go up by .01 or something like that.

Ohhhhhh crap! Colly gone. Shouldn't have played that shot. Just leave everything not hitting the wickets.

Monty to be the hero.

Users who are viewing this thread