1st Test: England v Australia

Geez England may have used all there luck in that innings, especially at the end with Swann and Panesar.

Looking forward to seeing Hughes bat. I haven't seen him live before.

Believe me, you crims would much rather have Hauritz than Panesar. Just wait till you see Hughes clobbering him all over Cardiff.

Hifly was good, but still wasn't that threatening.

He was our most threatening bowler. Siddle was the most threatening if your concerned about your health, but Hilfy constantly kept the batsmen guessing with LBW shouts and played and misses. He was no doubt the most threatening bowler because of his consistency. He was bowling at around 140km/h too which is quick.

Question matt, are you still going to be pessimistic if we win this test? and if we win the ashes?

Believe me, you crims would much rather have Hauritz than Panesar. Just wait till you see Hughes clobbering him all over Cardiff.

How much more negative can you get?

This is England, so this match can still be Australia's. Also from what we have seen in this match so far, it's been a one see-saw ride.

Difficult to blame Hilfy for lack of agression. Poor selection and too few warm up matches, He hadn't bowled before this game.

Must question Hilditch and the rest of teh selectors though. Hauritz, couldn't get a run for Queensland, went to Mexico for the spinningest wicket in Oz and struggled to get a game there and he gets plucked from obscurity to play for Australia.

Users who are viewing this thread