Australia tour of India (Feb '17/Mar '17)

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Glad to see O'Keefe do what he's been doing for years in the shield on the international stage.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yeah they have worked went to Dubai prior to the series and O keefe skipped big bash and played the red ball cricket and result is indeed in front of us. But i was just wondering about the warm up game when both the spinners were bashed by Iyer and Gowtham (obviously on a much better) .
That was on a flat, greenish surface. India aren't good at batting on rank turners.

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Well certainly neighbours are more happy than the Aussies!:D

And also , they are asking vcash in someone's profile

To celebrate Oz's win, could you gift me some vCash? Lost everything ;( :lol

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Not a big fan of the guy personally but I'd like to see Henriques back in the squad sometime. At his worst, he's better than Mitch Marsh. Ussie in for Shaun. I'd persist with Wade for some more time, he has good character which is always important when you take on the best side in the world in their backward.

B

Bigby Wolf

Not a big fan of the guy personally but I'd like to see Henriques back in the squad sometime. At his worst, he's better than Mitch Marsh. Ussie in for Shaun. I'd persist with Wade for some more time, he has good character which is always important when you take on the best side in the world in their backward.
Jackson bird instead of Mitch Marsh in my opinion - he will be mighty effective on typical Indian wickets which are not rank turners just like Kasprowicz in 2004 tour.

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Jackson bird instead of Mitch Marsh in my opinion - he will be mighty effective on typical Indian wickets which are not rank turners just like Kasprowicz in 2004 tour.

That's an extremely risky strategy, there would not be enough batsmen in the team. The idea of having a seam bowling all rounder at #6 is correct, the player chosen isn't.

bonnyDude

School Cricketer
Aussies were outstanding! They looked like they're well prepared for this tour. India din't have their homework done, everything gone opposite in their own backyard. For me this result was totally unexpected. Even still, I'd predict back to back wins for India in next two matches.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Call it crazy, but I am really depressed. I didn't expect this trashing. I don't mind losing as it's part of game. But they just trashed us black and blue. We were outplayed in all the departments. I hope this doesn't affect the players for the rest of the series. Thank god I am not in the team as I would be depressed till we win next game.

Hope we can come back good for the next games.

Users who are viewing this thread