Australia tour of India (Feb '17/Mar '17)

Bluebagger

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm watching the day 3 highlights and they don't show Kohli's wicket. Is Indian media so devastated they can't dare show Kohi getting dismissed in hilarious fashion?

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm watching the day 3 highlights and they don't show Kohli's wicket. Is Indian media so devastated they can't dare show Kohi getting dismissed in hilarious fashion?
Not really my friend, check here. 11:30 at which virat was dismissed.

B

Bigby Wolf

Where do you watch the highlights?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Why are your blaming Indian media for not showing Kohli's wicket? Watch the highlights on Star Sports and not in any news channel. :p

toecrusher71

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
How about this?K yadav for J yadav,Nair for ishant.3spinners and a lone fast bowler

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
How about this?K yadav for J yadav,Nair for ishant.3spinners and a lone fast bowler
That will never happen. Kohli would not allow just 4 bowlers. I say Kuldeep for Jayant and Bhuvi for Ishant maybe, unless Ishant derserves another chance.

B

Bigby Wolf

That will never happen. Kohli would not allow just 4 bowlers. I say Kuldeep for Jayant and Bhuvi for Ishant maybe, unless Ishant derserves another chance.
If pitches in Banglore and Ranchi are going to same as that of England, I would rather have Karun Nair in for J yadav ,simply because of his ability to play unorthodox shots (best Indian player to play both sweep and reverse sweep) and Bhuvi definitely in for Ishant.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
I wouldn't tinker with the line too much, perhaps just 1 change by bringing in someone in place of Ishant. I would give Jayant more time because he deserves it. He exceeded expectations during the England series and that in itself should be enough to give him an extended run. It was 1 failed Test so far. Give him a chance to bounce back.

As mentioned earlier, the only change I can hope is getting Ishant out.

Akshay.

National Board President
India
Mumbai Indians
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
I wouldn't tinker with the line too much, perhaps just 1 change by bringing in someone in place of Ishant. I would give Jayant more time because he deserves it. He exceeded expectations during the England series and that in itself should be enough to give him an extended run. It was 1 failed Test so far. Give him a chance to bounce back.

As mentioned earlier, the only change I can hope is getting Ishant out.
I am also confused why everyone wants J Yadav out of the team when he performed so well in England series

dancingmongoose

International Coach
16939241_1210400655721786_8553745697770565054_n.jpg

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Absolutely no confidence in Pandya! Yes we need a batsman but not at the cost of ruining our bowling further.

I would pick Mishra for Jayant, and B Kumar for Ishant. Kumar can bat better than Ishant, and Mishra is also no slouch with the bat.

I understand your statement about Pandya. I am not a fan of his, but I am convinced that we need to give him some confidence to develop as our seam bowling AR. We need someone like him at 6 abroad.

About Mishra? I'd rather play with ten chaps. K Yadav deserves a run.

S

Satan666

Bit late to the party but BOOOYAAA!

Australia won the 1st Test at Pune by 333 runs!

Where the guys at predicting a whitewash of the Aussies?"[DOUBLEPOST=1488130896][/DOUBLEPOST]
Absolutely no confidence in Pandya! Yes we need a batsman but not at the cost of ruining our bowling further.

I would pick Mishra for Jayant, and B Kumar for Ishant. Kumar can bat better than Ishant, and Mishra is also no slouch with the bat.

hey bro good to see yah still fighting the good fight, from the bottom up.

namin96

Club Captain
Bit late to the party but BOOOYAAA!

Australia won the 1st Test at Pune by 333 runs!

Where the guys at predicting a whitewash of the Aussies?"[DOUBLEPOST=1488130896][/DOUBLEPOST]

hey bro good to see yah still fighting the good fight, from the bottom up.

Kohli is going to be ready in this second match. I'd put my money down and say he's going to score big in this next game. I'm still thinking 3-1. Ishant really needs to get dropped he keeps bowling this back of length crap which there really is no purpose to. I gotta say Umesh has became a better bowler than him because he's looking for wickets by bowling it full with pace and this idiot keeps just bowling this back of length crap outside the off stump. I'd bring in Bhuvi for him and also have a look at Karun Nair instead of rahane because rahane really has yet to prove himself on a turning pitch.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
and also have a look at Karun Nair instead of rahane because rahane really has yet to prove himself on a turning pitch.
You want him to prove himself by warming the bench? He must be given another chance to 'prove' himself. With this, I can say that this sentence does not make any sense, atleast to me.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I can't believe some people want Rahane to be dropped. Believe me, I am a big fan of Karun Nair. But Rahane doesn't deserve to be dropped. No need to do any batting changes. Just drop Jayant or Ishant and bring in Kuldeep and maybe extra batsmen which is Karun.

Users who are viewing this thread