Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

I'm not interested.

It's getting boring seeing the same two sides compete.

When was the last time India played New Zealand? Or Zimbabwe? :p

Actually,India taking on Australia is more intresting than India-Pakistan.
But hari is ight,we havent played the Kiwis in a long time. The 2006 Dec tour got cancelled because the World Cup was close-by.It is time for NZ-India.

I'm looking forward to Dravid scoring a huge double century in his home ground in the first test - be a great way to shut up his idiot critics.

Banglore is hardly lucky for India. It favours away team :mad:

If you look at the venues-they have been alloted stupidly.Bangalore and Nagpur-the two tracks which were completely green last time the Aussies were here.

They should play in Kolkatta - India have great record there, especially in the winter, or just before.

It will be a hard fought series with India winning pretty comprehensively by the end. Australia's bowling attack is just toothless at the moment. India have some decent spinners to trouble us all the way through. In terms of batting, India's is starting to look quite solid and experienced and Australia's is going the other way. ODIs we might have a chance but I don't see us winning a test series in India for at least 10+ years.

Just keep Hayden out and I can bet India will win easily.

*"The Avatar Challenge" thread weeps gently in the dark corners of Cricket Discussion*
That's what you get for forcing it into the dark corners of forum reorganization. :p

sohummisra added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Also, this has been confirmed to be 3 tests? I think we deserve 4 or 5 by now.

Users who are viewing this thread