Bangladesh v India - 2 Test Matches, January 2010

Since the crappy tri-series is all over for us, I think it's time to look ahead to the test series.

Here I think is the best possible line up for Bangladesh for the first test:

Tamim Iqbal
Shahriar Nafees
Raqibul Hasan
Ashraful
Shakib (c)
Mahmudullah
Rahim (wk)
Mashrafe/Nazmul (if fit)
Enamul Haque Jnr.
Shahadat Hossain
Rubel Hossain (Should get an opportunity to prove that he's a pace sensation imo:p)

The tail looks fairly long but you must pick up 20 wickets to win a test.

dude you too?? i see people are all over the ICL-ers now. In BC they are all, "Why arnt they playing SN over that Imrul" "Imrul is slow" "Imrul eat up all that balls" "He is fat". Wasnt it like a week ago when we all bashed SN and all the other ICL-ers for leaving?

You should see Imrul run between the wickets. and he isnt FAT. SN is UGLY, with his longass gay hippie hair. and he sucks against top teams. most of his runs came against Zims. Even in ICL or in Dhaka Leagues, all his runs came against the low ranked teams. he is a minnow basher

I have longass hippie hair :(

LOL well it depends. it doesnt look good for him. idk about you, or dont know your skin tone, but brown/dark fools with long(ass) hair dont go.

Ishant..NO NO
SN...BIG NO NO
Bracken..isnt that long, looks girly. but doesnt look ugly though..:D

MacLovin added 2 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

its like hair add

Before
JTINDIA_narrowweb__300x375,0.jpg

After
112370.jpg

jezz wtf happened to him
http://india-bangladesh.cricket.deepthi.com/images/shahriar-nafees.jpg

You don't play cricket with your hair but fitness does matter in cricket. SN is fitter than the fatass Imrul and he is even better and more established than him as he's played more first class matches than him. He scored a hundred against a strong Australian bowling attack and he's been in tremendous touch in the ICL.

ICL teams weren't that weak, there were some very good bowlers like Jason Gillespie, Chris Harris (Good ODI bowler) and he's played them pretty well and played some big innings as well. I don't care how much we bashed him before he went to play in ICL but all I know now is that he's back and also I wanna see Kapali and Aftab back in the side :D

what happened to kapali if the ICL guys are back?

one spinning all rounder too many or not performing domestically?

however, fatass or not, kayes is playing with a good head right now. I'd choose Kayes, who seems like he can wait for proper scoring oppertunities than someone that can batter the ball and sprint between the wickets.

You don't play cricket with your hair but fitness does matter in cricket. SN is fitter than the fatass Imrul and he is even better and more established than him as he's played more first class matches than him. He scored a hundred against a strong Australian bowling attack and he's been in tremendous touch in the ICL.

ICL teams weren't that weak, there were some very good bowlers like Jason Gillespie, Chris Harris (Good ODI bowler) and he's played them pretty well and played some big innings as well. I don't care how much we bashed him before he went to play in ICL but all I know now is that he's back and also I wanna see Kapali and Aftab back in the side :D

beside that 100, and all the other runs against Zim and other lower ranked team he has done nothing. he is no special then all the other batsman we got. and i didnt say ICL teams were weak. i said he only score against the weak ICL teams. as in most his runs came against lower ranked teams in ICL. same goes for 1st class

MacLovin added 4 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

however, fatass or not, kayes is playing with a good head right now. I'd choose Kayes, who seems like he can wait for proper scoring oppertunities than someone that can batter the ball and sprint between the wickets.

Kapali was in the 18 man squad. didnt make the 15. idk why. but where you gona put him? year or 2 ago, Riyad would've been dropped for Kapali. but no way now! Riyad is way better player now. Naeem?

in place of Ashraful? may be? even SN could come in for Ash, and bat at 3.

TBH I wouldn't drop Ashraful now, he is looking good but he keeps insisting on playing that cut shot too close to the body which is not doing his batting any good and it's only getting him out which is also why I hate him, he never learns from his mistakes.

Badri should keep performing in domestic, you never know. Srikanth was confirmed an idiot the way he disrespected Dravid, so Badri's ignorance is not surprising me. Maybe if we keep constantly losing enough games they'll remove him as chairman of selections for good.

ipl is the only platform for players like badri to make a comeback

Mate you also got to take into consideration that when he got his 70 against India, he was dropped on 7 I think by Harbhajan Singh and it was a real sitter, my 4 year old cousin could have done better than that.

Flukes do happen and it was certainly one fluke innings. He is very young but he's got some real problems facing the short ball. I am not saying he can never become a good player but as I said, he is very young and I don't think throwing the youngsters in international cricket without even letting them gain first class experience is a real bad thing especially when the player is not extremely talented like for example Umar Akmal.

at 3, and he made the most of it. hows that fluke?

he will score another 50+ next match. with Iqbal getting a 100. just watch ;)

at 3, and he made the most of it. hows that fluke?

he will score another 50+ next match. with Iqbal getting a 100. just watch ;)

Did you see the way he played Nehra and the other seamers? It's obvious that he's only a good player of spin but even some mediocre seam bowling can get on top of him.

He got his ass kicked in South Africa by Dale Steyn but what's worse that even that guy Johann Low caused him a lot of trouble. SN is a much better opener who doesn't block his way out of the new ball and wait for the spinners to come on, he's a beautiful cutter/driver of the ball and can handle the short ball better than Kayes.

Users who are viewing this thread