Bangladesh v India - 2 Test Matches, January 2010

Kohli should have gotten test cap against Bangladesh.

Another series without Mortaza...:laugh:laugh

When will he be back does any one knwo..

Another series without Mortaza...:laugh:laugh

When will he be back does any one knwo..

He had total of 5 surgeries on his both knees. 1 more he will done for life. only 1 ligament left.

i dont think he will play test any more. thats what they hinted

ya, so Tamim and Imrul opens and SN comes in at 3. thats what they did last time. Siddique batted at 3 in WI.

dont know why they dropped Siddique for 2 weeks in the 1st place. so he fixed all his problems and issues within the tri series? may be the coach dont want to see the ICL-er SN in team, that could be 1 reason. that could be it.

funny how we have 4 left handed openers. few years back, they were dying to get a lefty in the team, let it be seamer, batsman, all or spinner. now we have 4+1+2=7 lefty in regular 15 squad.

oh Mehrab Jr. another lefty opener, then became a middle order.

He had total of 5 surgeries on his both knees. 1 more he will done for life. only 1 ligament left.

i dont think he will play test any more. thats what they hinted

O wow didnt know he was that messed up. Cant see him playing much cricket anymore. Its hard to come back from that many surgeries but proper rest is needed. Look at Antonio McDyess he has lots of surgeries on his both knees but he made a good comeback.

He made 3 big come backs so far. 01, 03, 05/06, and now. All of em were pretty bad. He always fought back, came back harder. Lost a lil pace over the years, but he got better as a bowler. I read this thing the other day, written by his oz Doctor. But it was translated in Bangla, so was kinda hard for me to read, but i still understood it. It was very inspiring. He wrote, when he 1st saw him, back in 01-02, he told him to give up bowling, and to work on his batting, come back as a batsman. He thought Mashrafe had no chance. But he returned year and half later. Here he was playing again and injured again, playing and now injured..again. But this time the doc said, I am sure you will surprise me. i am sure he will

he is the only decent seamer we got, and we need him bad.

A persistent back injury caused him to return home early and miss the Test series in Sri Lanka in September 2005 - the sixth time he had failed to last throughout a tour - but he was back to face the Australians in April 2006 - CI

make that 8 now.

Users who are viewing this thread