Bangladesh v India - 2 Test Matches, January 2010

Seems like a plan from the gods to take down our fab 3. First Laxman, now Dravid. Tendulkar better tread around carefully these next few days. :p

forgot about gambhir now. a innings win is on the cards of india.
He is responsible for his own sorrow.
sad that sachin gets out before 200.
although a mind blowing innings from the master of the game.:hpraise:happy
Dravid may recover before SA series. If not it will be a big blow for us and murali vijay would be celebrating it.

why hurt Dravid? he is a nice guy

hit Sehwag or something

OH god! I guess Dravid might not play the SA tests (its too close now). Hope Laxman is back from his injury so that he can play the SA tests. One more news is that Yuvraj Singh has some hand injury and thats why he didnt bat in his usual position today:banana2. If Yuvraj can miss the SA tests due to injury, it will be very good. But if its not a serious enough injury, the selectors wont drop Yuvraj because already Dravid looks highly doubtful.:doh

Great hundreds by the champs! 143 from Sachin:clap:hpraise If Dhoni can get a hundred tomorrow, it will totally bury Bangladesh.

saw some girls were cryin after Dravid got out. I thought they were his family or something, but no they are buncha fans. pfft thats too much. even Brett Favre's wife and kids didnt cry this much after he took 15 hit last night.

saw some girls were cryin after Dravid got out. I thought they were his family or something, but no they are buncha fans. pfft thats too much. even Brett Favre's wife and kids didnt cry this much after he took 15 hit last night.

Cried for Dravid? I thought people were more emotional when it comes to Sachin (if anything).

ya cried...3 of em. and other 2 were trying to calm them down, giving them water, taping on the back and crap ..

ya cried...3 of em. and other 2 were trying to calm them down, giving them water, taping on the back and crap ..

Were they Indians (the people who cried)? In India, its common for people, esp. female fans, to break down if something happens to their favorite star, or if their favorite star gets married (they think that the star is theirs once they start liking him for his action onscreen). Rahul used to be India's most wanted bachelor till he got married. But this is surprising for me because he never enjoyed the adulation and love that Sachin or Ganguly have got till now.

ya they were Indians, they had Indian flags with them. if they were from Dhaka, it would be lamer :laugh

it will be this Bangla term i learned the other day (finally get to use it) "Alga Pirity"

i think i said it wrong, but ask King to explain it to you ;) he knows Bangla/Bengali

This test match should be over by Day 4...

This test match should be over by Day 4...

Yeah, a day of rest for the Indian players. Bat two sessions tomorrow and bowl Bangladesh out in 4 sessions. If we bat two sessions, we should comfortably get a lead of 400-450. If Bangladesh draw after that, they would have done something very special.

Users who are viewing this thread