Bangladesh v India - 2 Test Matches, January 2010

How long is Dravid out for? I hope he's fit for the SA series.

India should just declare. I rekon they could end it on day 3

Doubt so. I think the pitch is flat. Bangladesh top order might not make the same mistake as the 1st inns. And also the moisture and help got on the first session of Day 1 wont be available. If Bangladesh overhaul India's lead and set a target, it could make India's life difficult chasing on a Day 4 or Day 5 pitch. India should get a lead of 350-400 and shut Bangladesh out of the match.

Bangladesh will suck even more in the 2nd inn. I hope i am wrong. But even the likes of Sachin and Dravid had trouble facing the ball. Really uneven bounce. When Dravid got "out", the ball before that pitched exactly on the same place, but the 2nd 1 bounced very high, was all over his face, and all he could is poke it and edge it..lucky it was no ball

and why do you think Dravid got injured. he ducked a ball that was lower chest high. it didnt bounce at all, again ball before that bounced big.

Another reason we should have sent youngsters instead of our first XI to Bangladesh. Why risk injury playing a weaker team like B'desh (no offense) when we need our best players to be fit for the big South Africa series?

2 critical players out with Injury now - Dravid and Laxman.

i didnt know Dravid wears 19

Looks like Yuvraj might not come out to bat at all. First Zaheer, now its Ishant. But I guess he doesnt need to come out at all because we might have more than enough lead by now. From the commentators, the pitch is going to be more uneven today than yday (the Dravid injury showed it). Dhoni should just go for the broke and accumulate as much lead as possible.

i swear Billy is the most retarded umpire out there. how was that not out?? already 4 ████ decisions and we arnt even half way there. Bangladesh should be batting right now, with 1 wicket down. that too probably b/c of his messed up decision.

Yuvraj is out of this match along with Dravid. The selection for the first test vs SA is on the day after tomorrow. Hope Yuvraj's injury keeps him out for the first test. If Dravid is not fit for test 1, hope he is back for the second one. And hope Laxman is back for both tests. It will be a huge blow to us if Laxman and Dravid both cant play.

India still going to smash Bangladesh despite having 4 bad injures this tour.

Poor Dravid getting hit. Wonder if it might prompt a retirement soon.

I think this is it.544/8 translates in the sense of this match to 544/10 as we have 2 batsmen injured.

Bangladesh have to cross 311 to make India bat again. Very hard battle for them. But in this tour, we have lost 4 players to injury. Perhaps thats Bangladesh's revenge for Sehwag's comments:laugh

Very difficult for Bangla to do so now.They will be required to score 311 to avoid yet another innings defeat and also try and gain a sizeable lead.

Users who are viewing this thread