Bangladesh v India - 2 Test Matches, January 2010

And India are bowling worse then Bangladesh :p It's all equalling out with the sub-continent teams. Who are the ordinary bowlers now? ;)

Congrats to Bangla. Showing real balls to fight back here :clap

And India are bowling worse then Bangladesh :p It's all equalling out with the sub-continent teams. Who are the ordinary bowlers now? ;)

Congrats to Bangla. Showing real balls to fight back here :clap

True mate..... India have showed once again a weak link bowling attack.. it's good but not able to pick wickets...

Also... Sunny gavaskar said today will be the best surface to bat on... But still India have to perform like Champs.. but not been able to

LOL, saw the odds of a Bangla win yesterday were 100/1 and was tempted to put ?2 on it for a laugh. Now I'm feeling a bit stupid :facepalm

I've always rated these 2 batsmen, Siddique and Iqbal, since they toured NZ and put on that 161 run opening stand (both on debut). Tamim Iqbal seems to be a real good find for Bangladesh.

Damn two wickets at the end of the day but what a fantastic innings by Tamim and great resistance by Siddique.

Come on guys get a lead of 200!

The Late Two Wickets Have Really Put Pressure back on Bangladesh..

But they still can give a lead of 200.. As thier main strength is Rahim and Mahmudullah..... With Top Order Firing... Hope to see lower order contribute same...

Zaheer.. You are now bowling good... Hope to see same with SA Tour...

Also... Laxman,Yuvraj,Tendulkar,Dravid Injury Scaring me...

Although it is an inspired effort, I cannot see bangla getting a huge lead here. If we can get shakib early, we can wrap things up before tea.

its 50-50 for Yuvraj and sachin...

LOL so Bangladesh needs to get about a lead of 200, and then get at best scenario 7 Indian wickets (from which 4 are tailenders) to win the match? :rtfl

Still can't see it happening though :(

Users who are viewing this thread