Bangladesh v India - 2 Test Matches, January 2010

Big wicket there, finally a wicket for the pace sensation. Now Laxman will need to hold this innings together hopefully we can get him and UV out ASAP.

I am guessing that Bangladesh and their fans will be happy with 5 more wickets. They might celebrate it like victory, even if they lose this game.:laugh And the anti-India brigade will also jump in.

I am guessing that Bangladesh and their fans will be happy with 5 more wickets. They might celebrate it like victory, even if they lose this game.:laugh And the anti-India brigade will also jump in.

I hope it doesn't happen, as that will turn this thread to hell.

There aren't enough Bangladeshi fans in this forum to do that but the anti-India brigade which this forum doesn't lack will definitely cheer for us and ignite the fire.

Harsh but true :D

It's been a good test match. And I hope it will continue to be a good test match :)

Carna Tiges !

Shafiul and pace sensation bowling from both ends, what the heck is wrong with Shakib? :doh

Dunno. Maybe he's thinking Shahadat might get a wicket ?

PS I admit it, I past-posted that one ;)

good to see the bowlers making it hard for the runs to come by, but not that hard

MacLovin added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

can you guys hear anything on 360?? all i hear echo and no sound on other broadcast either.. =S

This pitch has played better as the match has gone on. Nothing is keeping low, nothing is turning.

1 more wicket chi

NOW!

MacLovin added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Riyad getting flicked and T20 tricks played on, giving up quick runs

we need to play minimum of another 10-12 overs and score 400+...
give atleast 15 overs to the bowlers.....

damn too many overs left!

40+

i liked it when the sun didnt come out. 2 hrs test match :p

MacLovin added 12 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Lol at Rubel's celebration, almost turned into the hulk ;)

LOL did you see the 1 he just did after taking the catch?

Ishant just hit a four off Hasan. India reaches 400. I am surprised Sehwag isn't declaring. Maybe he is looking for 430+ maybe.

Amiya added 4 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

please dont tell me bangs are gonna chase down the target !!! :upray :help

Nah i am sure. They won't chase 400+. The match is being delayed every morning. However a draw is possible. If a result is possible, it will be in India's way.
Bangladesh has achieved more than they would have thinked of.

Users who are viewing this thread