Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patch 2 first play

Hi folks.
Loving the new patch thus far.
Net practice is awesome and the only thing that you could do to improve is allow bowling practice. Also love the age adjustment feature.

But I've noted one wee bug.
In Career
Test Match vs SAF

Bowling in career: when I've had wickets caught they are signalled as caught and bowled but in the scorecard it is correct. Minor and not game breakers I know but just thought I'd let you know. It is also the same for AI.

Not sure if it's a bug or deliberate but the game appears slower.
Also for patch 3 can we have some decent turn please :-)

Especially for 2000+ revs that hits the rough.

I am personally working on this and have been for weeks. I can guarantee that there is no one that is as frustrated as I am. It's rare that I am "on the tools" but that is how much I care about this issue regardless of whom is at fault.

I love the bush lawyers... ACCC? Whatever dude, just go into the retailer and claim that the goods you purchased "are not fit for the purpose for which they were intended", you will get your money back, I won't need to be arsed with you and we can all live happily ever after. There are also another 20+ Xbox titles you can take back at the same time because it must be our fault that those games are broken too.

Meanwhile I will keep working at a solution.

You're a CEO of a company and you can't even see my valid point because of your foolish pride?
I am aware it is not your fault. I'm aware. But your game does not work. If your game does not work due to Microsoft, then take it up with Microsoft. You're the developer. Surely your grievances will at least have a better chance of being heard.

It's like the steak and waiter analogy. The waiter didn't make the stake but I'm asking him to fix it. He'll have a better chance of getting it fixed than me.

As for the whole accc thing. Yeah it might sound bush lawyer-esque and I'm aware it was a douchebag thing to suggest. But my (our) frustrations are real. It might seem like small potatoes to some, maybe even you, but I just want the product I paid for to work. That's not wrong of me to want.

As a post script I just wanted to say the game before patch 2 was awesome. Sure the super fielders sucked a little. But god damn it was fun. I loved your rugby league and afl games too. They're miles ahead of so many other sporting titles on what I'm sure is a small budget. You should be proud of all the work you put it. I'm a fan. But I'm also just a very annoyed asshole.

Last edited:
'The waiter didn't make the stake but I'm asking him to fix it. He'll have a better chance of getting it fixed than me.'

So going by your somewhat strange analogy you are suggesting Ross is not trying to get it fixed for you? Time to give it a rest mate - that's been their main focus since it was identified.

Last edited:
Just delete the patch... At least you can play until it's fixed

the batting is actually a lot more fun . Everything else is worse but still OK

You're a CEO of a company and you can't even see my valid point because of your foolish pride?
I am aware it is not your fault. I'm aware. But your game does not work. If your game does not work due to Microsoft, then take it up with Microsoft. You're the developer. Surely your grievances will at least have a better chance of being heard.

It's like the steak and waiter analogy. The waiter didn't make the stake but I'm asking him to fix it. He'll have a better chance of getting it fixed than me.

As for the whole accc thing. Yeah it might sound bush lawyer-esque and I'm aware it was a douchebag thing to suggest. But my (our) frustrations are real. It might seem like small potatoes to some, maybe even you, but I just want the product I paid for to work. That's not wrong of me to want.

As a post script I just wanted to say the game before patch 2 was awesome. Sure the super fielders sucked a little. But god damn it was fun. I loved your rugby league and afl games too. They're miles ahead of so many other sporting titles on what I'm sure is a small budget. You should be proud of all the work you put it. I'm a fan. But I'm also just a very annoyed asshole.

You are very hard of hearing aren't you. I have spoken to Microsoft as it is an issue with THEIR HARDWARE.

FOR THE LAST TIME - We passed MICROSOFT SUBMISSION because as far as MICROSOFT are concerned our code is COMPLIANT. End of story.

How about you email Microsoft, the ACCC, the Australian Government, United Nations or whomever the almighty tweak you want, just don't email me.

Me, well, I'll just continue to ignore your irrelevant rhetoric and just get about fixing the issue at hand.

----------

'The waiter didn't make the stake but I'm asking him to fix it. He'll have a better chance of getting it fixed than me.'

So going by your somewhat strange analogy you are suggesting Ross is not trying to get it fixed for you? Time to give it a rest mate - that's been their main focus since it was identified.

To the point that it is slowing down our work on patch#3 and other PC additions.

....and if you pound the table and treat a waiter like an idiot then you'd better be prepared to enjoy the extra "herbs and spices" and other bonuses that the kitchen will no doubt add to your food.

You are very hard of hearing aren't you. I have spoken to Microsoft as it is an issue with THEIR HARDWARE.

FOR THE LAST TIME - We passed MICROSOFT SUBMISSION because as far as MICROSOFT are concerned our code is COMPLIANT. End of story.

How about you email Microsoft, the ACCC, the Australian Government, United Nations or whomever the almighty tweak you want, just don't email me.

Me, well, I'll just continue to ignore your irrelevant rhetoric and just get about fixing the issue at hand.

----------

To the point that it is slowing down our work on patch#3 and other PC additions.

....and if you pound the table and treat a waiter like an idiot then you'd better be prepared to enjoy the extra "herbs and spices" and other bonuses that the kitchen will no doubt add to your food.
Did a CEO of a company just imply he would intentionally mess with a customers product due to a complaint?

Did a CEO of a company just imply he would intentionally mess with a customers product due to a complaint?

No I just said you're the sort of arsehole (self confessed) that gets bad food.... wonder why that is? Got me stumped.... you're such a charmer.

Last edited:
No I just said you're the sort of arsehole (self confessed) that gets bad food.... wonder why that is? Got me stumped.... you're such a charmer.

Uhuh..... Does your company and its constituency know you're behaving like this on a forum?

I imagine he has some sense of self-awareness given he is the founder and CEO of the company

Uhuh..... Does your company and its constituency know you're behaving like this on a forum?

I wrote the constitution of MY company, I am the law.

Stay in School, longer than you had planned, a lot longer.

Anyway, see you in another life dickhead.

>
This message is hidden because dawesy49 is on your ignore list.

I wrote the constitution of MY company, I am the law.

Stay in School, longer than you had planned, a lot longer.

Anyway, see you in another life dickhead.

>
This message is hidden because dawesy49 is on your ignore list.

What a total ------ you are.

You have licenses with various companies. You're not only representing your two bit company, but your representing them. Think about that next time you carry on like a ------ in public mr CEO. It's no wonder you went into liquidation once. Guess you didn't study financial management hard enough in school.

Last edited:
What a total ------ you are.

You have licenses with various companies. You're not only representing your two bit company, but your representing them. Think about that next time you carry on like a ------ in public mr CEO. It's no wonder you went into liquidation once. Guess you didn't study financial management hard enough in school.

Two bit company dawsey? C'mon, time to lay your cards on the table. Who are you behind your handle? Are you more than two bit yourself? Or are you a hypocrite?

As for Ross having to "think about that next time he blah, blah blah in public blah". Do you really think you're going to make him regret his post (which you richly deserved and more)? I don't think so, people who whinge and bleat on like you are specks who get eventually get totally ignored when games companies decide what to do next.

Last edited:
People cannot go into liquidation... Google may well be your friend but like Wikipedia doesn't always tell it like it is. Back to school for you dude.

Thankfully I am fully aware that you are only representative of yourself.

Thanks for quoting CA :) :rolleyes

Again, Chef who cooks the steak and Waiter who delivers it? They're members of the same establishment. Microsoft and Big Ant - different companies.

Worst. Analogy. Ever.

At least we're now established @richowebbo is the good guy here, and he and @Biggs can be friends. (sorry @zombieian!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread