Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand issues issue? What's the specific issue, issue? Maybe a tissue may help you issue?

i think he's saying that despite taking 5 wickets in the over, the over lasted for more than 10 balls. (So suggests a lot of no-balls/wides.)

Presumably he either thinks that some of them shouldn't have been extra balls (were wickets being given as extras also?) or he's saying whenever he bowled straight he got a wicket?

Its clearly not a very well conveyed issue from issue, which is really the issue with the issue from issue.

Mode: Casual
Match Type: Test
Over Count : don't recall
Ground:
Teams: India Vs NZL
Get Best:
Description : Batsman sweeps ball and you can hear edge and keeper takes it. I appeal, umpire gives out. AI Batsman challenges and replays shows the audio meter (which clearly shows the audio spike). The b/w video cannot show the ball hit bat anymore because the ball is obscured by the sweeping bat.
DRS overturns the decisions and batsman is given not out.
I do manual replay and you can clearly see the bat making contact with the ball and he is out!!

Possibly the bug exists wherein if the b/w video cannot see the edge, batsman is given not out.

Mode: Career
Match Type: 4 day
Over Count : 3 or 4
Ground: Melb
Teams: QLD vs WA
Get Best: Yes

Image says it all, wtf.

Attachments

• 037.JPG
    037.JPG
    507.2 KB · Views: 71
Match Type: 4 day
Over Count : 3 or 4
Ground: Melb
Teams: QLD vs WA
Get Best: Yes

Image says it all, wtf.

What's wrong with a romantic stroll across the pitch with your 'close' teammate?

Seriously, how many times did you have to play through that area before they'd put 2 fielders there, plus the silly mid on?? haha

Not a great amount to be honest lol, was only like 3 overs in haha

Console: Xbox 360
Format:n/a
Description: I'm near the end of my 2nd year and I can't progress to the next game, if I load my profile with the patch installed it will freeze the console whilst simulating a t20 international and if i uninstall the patch and try going to my next game it won't freeze it justs keeps saying it's simulating English County Cup rnd 15 Durham vs Derbyshire, I have tried multiple copies of the game and my console has no issues with any other games,I have also tried unlinking all teams from their downloaded versions and nothing works.

Same problem here. Int T20 game Australia Vs India Simulation Freezes PS3. Looks like my player is gone forever :(

Its clearly not a very well conveyed issue from issue, which is really the issue with the issue from issue.

Biggs i will summarize my over 1wd,W,W,W,4,6,W,W,1nb,2,1Wd,1

----------

i think he's saying that despite taking 5 wickets in the over, the over lasted for more than 10 balls. (So suggests a lot of no-balls/wides.)

Presumably he either thinks that some of them shouldn't have been extra balls (were wickets being given as extras also?) or he's saying whenever he bowled straight he got a wicket?

i will summarize my over 1wd,W,W,W,4,6,W,W,1nb,2,1Wd,1

FYI I got a 5 Wicket Haul.....

Mode: Casual
Match Type: Test
Over Count : don't recall
Ground:
Teams: India Vs NZL
Get Best:
Description : Batsman sweeps ball and you can hear edge and keeper takes it. I appeal, umpire gives out. AI Batsman challenges and replays shows the audio meter (which clearly shows the audio spike). The b/w video cannot show the ball hit bat anymore because the ball is obscured by the sweeping bat.
DRS overturns the decisions and batsman is given not out.
I do manual replay and you can clearly see the bat making contact with the ball and he is out!!

Possibly the bug exists wherein if the b/w video cannot see the edge, batsman is given not out.

Did it show you a side-on hotspot replay? I'm yet to see one like the preview BA showed us ages ago

Biggs i will summarize my over 1wd,W,W,W,4,6,W,W,1nb,2,1Wd,1

----------

i will summarize my over 1wd,W,W,W,4,6,W,W,1nb,2,1Wd,1

FYI I got a 5 Wicket Haul.....

Pics or...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread