Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my experience before and even after the patch if you press the R2(RT for Xbox I assume) they will slide the bat into the crease immediately. Also I remember HBK619 stating that calling a bad run is still a mistake made by the human player so in the end it is most likely your fault.

Also at the non strikers end if you DON'T press the run button and just press cancel he will quickly turn around and get back in his crease.

SO far I have seen that we are at the mercy of how good we are at cricket.

You obviously missed the part about R2 being of no use once 'cancel run' button has been pressed, and the batsman meandering towards the crease with bat in the air.

You obviously missed the part about R2 being of no use once 'cancel run' button has been pressed, and the batsman meandering towards the crease with bat in the air.

No I didn't miss it because it works for me. I can cancel the run and press R2 and he grounds his bat when returning to the crease.

AI put 4 fielders outside the fielding circle even though it was powerplay (first 10 overs of odi innings).

This used to happen earlier as well (in the pre-patched game). One of the most annoying things. :noway

Last edited:
This used to happen earlier as well (in the pre-patched game). One of the most annoying things. :noway

I wasn't sure earlier as I was never able to make out fielders on the boundary. But after the patch it's easy to see and count the outfielders on the boundary.

Mode: Career
Match Type: 4 Day Test
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 29 overs
Ground: Melbourne
Teams: Melbourne v Tasmania
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: AI Batsman drives the ball towards Mid On, he runs in and takes a one-handed miracle catch, umpire gives it out. On replay, the ball is hit into the pitch from the bat and looks like a pretty straightforward drive to mid on?

Looks out to me

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/2747060-post25.html

@Ross @BigAntStudios For the above post No Reply or suggestion for this issue... This is showstopper, I have played for 2 weeks progreesed 3 years in the career and was in top 10 of career leader board, but now i m unable to continue the career due to that issue, its not starting any match its just showing blank simulation in infinite loop... what to do ?:mad

Last edited:
Mode: Online
Match Type: T10
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): N/A
Ground: Delhi Park
Teams: Any
Get Best: N/A
Description of Issue:
1. Batsman hit a shot towards Mid on fielder. Ball was rolling in the ground however, fielder collects the ball and appeals for catch and the batsman was given out
2. Left hand batsman hits an aerial shot towards Deep square leg. The ball bounced in the ground in front of the fielder. But the fielder collects the ball and appeals for out and the batsman was given out
3. Fast Bowler started the run up but suddenly moved backwards before delivering the ball.
4. Ball suddenly disappeared after the bowler delivered the ball. Happened twice or thrice in a single match.

Last edited:
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/2747060-post25.html

@Ross @BigAntStudios For the above post No Reply or suggestion for this issue... This is showstopper, I have played for 2 weeks progreesed 3 years in the career and was in top 10 of career leader board, but now i m unable to continue the career due to that issue, its not starting any match its just showing blank simulation in infinite loop... what to do ?:mad

Remove patch, play until next game, install patch again.

Mode: Online
Match Type: T10
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): N/A
Ground: Delhi Park
Teams: Any
Get Best: N/A
Description of Issue:
1. Batsman hit a shot towards Mid on fielder. Ball was rolling in the ground however, fielder collects the ball and appeals for catch and the batsman was given out
2. Left hand batsman hits an aerial shot towards Deep square leg. The ball bounced in the ground in front of the fielder. But the fielder collects the ball and appeals for out and the batsman was given out
3. Fast Bowler started the run up but suddenly moved backwards before delivering the ball.
4. Ball suddenly disappeared after the bowler delivered the ball. Happened twice or thrice in a single match.

Would be good if people post screenshots/videos to help further understand the issues

Remove patch, play until next game, install patch again.

@Ross @BigAntStudios Thanks for suggestion, it has worked but 1 concern 1 query

concern-> My player has completed 19 years, when i removed patch it started next game(match) but instead of going to 20 years old it stayed in 19 years old only but annual ranking points became 0

query -> Will this issue happens again when one more year completed needs to remove patch or what ? If its issue in patch 1, please provide backward compatibility for old version saved files of career

Anyways with this workaround now i can restore my career Thanks @Ross :thumbs

Would be good if people post screenshots/videos to help further understand the issues

I would have uploaded a video if possible. But the interactive video option is disabled in online game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread