Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scotland shipped most of their good'uns off to the South Island of NZ long ago... #Trolling

has anyone checked if the save problem only persists with the real teams, maybe its fine with defaults

very interesting post from MCclapyohands - looks like the freeze IS NOT limited to older xboxes!

It's a bit quick to start the capitalisation and !'s, there are plenty of theories in the past few pages that have later drawn blanks. Internally at Big Ant we have chased down hundreds of dead ends looking at this issue.

We cannot afford to jump conclusions like this based on limited data. It could be a different issue related to his machine, his save files, even a person's controller battery malfunction has been known to crash boxes in the past. Indeed we could fix his problem and have it not fix yours.

One thing we know for sure from the developer only forums is that there are at least 20 games facing very similar issues with older Xbox's.

I live in melbourne and would be happy to bring my xbox into your office to show you the problem today, if it is still needed.

Given that planetcricket won't let me search this thread for 'PS3'; is there an easy way to view the non-Xbox-related issues reported so far for Patch 2?

And by 'easy' I mean 'without having to trawl through the numerous Xbox posts'.

I would think that 'PS3' would be a popular search term, so how about modifying the three-string search limit?

I live in melbourne and would be happy to bring my xbox into your office to show you the problem today, if it is still needed.
Have sent you a PM.

On a different note - every time a wicket is taken on my game, the initial display (of batsman score etc.) reads c&b as the mode of dismissal.

On the scorecard, it shows up with the correct dismissal.

Has anyone else noticed this problem?
No I think this is an entirely new issue, I think it might be something to do with the fielder catching the ball having the same first letter in his given name. Try to take the catch with someone with a different letter in their name.

It's a bit quick to start the capitalisation and !'s, there are plenty of theories in the past few pages that have later drawn blanks. Internally at Big Ant we have chased down hundreds of dead ends looking at this issue.

We cannot afford to jump conclusions like this based on limited data. It could be a different issue related to his machine, his save files, even a person's controller battery malfunction has been known to crash boxes in the past. Indeed we could fix his problem and have it not fix yours.

i hear u :)

Very kind of you to volunteer. On behalf of us all with the bug, thank you!

Yep, very big thanks to @Themug for coming in today. Has definitely helped us get closer to finding the issue, we're still working around the clock to get to the bottom of it and hope we have a resolution for all very soon!

I went in to the Big Ant studio today with my xbox, they were able to see the problem first hand and took a copy of the profile. Hopefully they now they will be able to isolate the bug and fix it. They are working around the clock to get it done, big thumbs up to the guys working there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread