Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ross,
Can't wait for DBC14!!!
Been waiting for a decent cricket game on the PS3 since it came out!

So anyway this is unrelated but I wanted to know if BigAnt were planning on developing the next AFL game? AFL Live was simply put: AMAZING, but AFL Live 2 was a huge let down! (I know Wicked Witch was the developer on the sequel)

I was just wondering at the very least whether BigAnt could develop a patch on AFL Live for Career mode, just so we can at least have the playability factor as I know many like me were disappointed with the lack of effort put into AFL Live 2 (Basically a PS3 version of AFL Wii which I/Many consider as the worst AFL game ever made)

BigAnt has a great history in making terrific Australian Sporting Titles (I was a huge fan of RLL2) so I know that anything BigAnt puts out is a quality game!
Anyway congrats on DBC14 looks great and can't wait till I get my hands on it tomorrow!

Won't use that 'bug report' template because it applies in all aspects/types of the game, but:

The replay that shows after a batsman is bowled is kind of odd, it just shows the last couple of frames when the batsman is already bowled (think of it as a side-on replay of the bails already on their way to falling down onto the ground, replayed three/four times) when for a close-up replay for a bowled dismissal surely you should have a front on (or even side on) of how the ball went and it's actual trajectory to be hitting the stumps?

Fields will still apply when set, they will change for different bowlers and batsmen however.

After reading about lots of major bugs I believe all big words of bigant was a joke ... I still don't understand how they allow this game to be released?? They took time for solve some problems but problems are just growing in game every new day New bugs come ... :(

After reading about lots of major bugs I believe all big words of bigant was a joke ... I still don't understand how they allow this game to be released?? They took time for solve some problems but problems are just growing in game every new day New bugs come ... :(

There are bugs in every game.

Big Ant will fix them as best as they can. They will not release and then run a million miles like other developers.

I'm not worried at all. I know the support will be great.

:facepalm

There are bugs in every game.

Big Ant will fix them as best as they can. They will not release and then run a million miles like other developers.

I'm not worried at all. I know the support will be great.

I hope they do but thing make me.sad is even they see all bugs in playsession and they promised it will resolve in final build but.its not ...

I hope they do but thing make me.sad is even they see all bugs in playsession and they promised it will resolve in final build but.its not ...

Go make a cricket game - or just any game the size of Don Bradman in terms of content and not have some bugs. Be glad it ain't major bugs.

Go pick up bat and ball, gather some friends and play in the ground near to your place. you will not find any bugs.

Noticed a few times that the fielder went through the umpire...From the video by Angry Pixel..Anyone facing this or does it happen very rarely??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread