Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies

Status
Not open for further replies.
playing a test match Aus vs Eng with the downloaded teams that are offered when we first start and faulkner has a bright green helmet? sorry if its been mentioned or is an easy fix!

I have observed following things but i am not sure its ok or not, @bigant please comment ....

- as playing default 6 league t20 competition, and there is a bowling bonus point of 1 wih min & max 10 wkts but happening i lost all 3 matches and getting all out in these 3 where as other team won by atleast 1 wkt but in the end i have 3 points, 1 each for a match means instead of other team get these 1 point each for taking my team 10 wkts, this Bonus point are given to me.... whats that ???

- from fast bowler i tried a lot my all balls are still ate leg side for RHB, how can i change the full bouncer or making my line to straight or on off for RHB?

- how can i turn off the red circle around the ball?

We are really thankful to bigant for bringing a good cricket game after a long time

Cheers

Noticed a few times that the fielder went through the umpire...From the video by Angry Pixel..Anyone facing this or does it happen very rarely??

Happens very often to me, also when the players try to take a run they end up making their shoulders go through each other.

" fast bowler i tried a lot my all balls are still ate leg side for RHB, how can i change the full bouncer or making my line to straight or on off for RHB?"
dude are you saying you can't bowl properly? If so then all you do is use your right analog stick-this controls the angle of the ball so when you jump and release don't move it a lot(try to flick the stick) and you will be able to bowl a straight ball. Switch bowling assist on On, then look at the ball below the two meters, then start bowling move your right analog stick to either left or right or not move it at all (when you jump and release) you will see it depicts the ball to move the area you selected also after the ball is bowled use the stick for swing(inner and outer).

Last edited:
Butu you can create and save custom fields can't you; so just do that in the main menus and you can just select your pre-saved custom field in-game?

I hope so. I'm pretty sure that it's been said that it's possible, so I guess it would be a bit disappointing if it's not in there. Should know myself inside 24hrs.

EDIT: Just read Ross' reply and things should be fine, with fields saving.

Last edited:
There is just a save and quit option. I wish there was a save and continue option so that i wont loose any progress due to sudden power cuts.

There is just a save and quit option. I wish there was a save and continue option so that i wont loose any progress due to sudden power cuts.

So if you save and then load the save file you've actually achieved what you wanted.

Yeah, massive oversight, thanked by you-know-who (of course).

How did I know you'd post next genius Blahdy blah blah blah :)

Whatever you said - this is not a MASSIVE OVERSIGHT as you have agreed to and thanked.

Never wrong, never apologise... the same old same old continues....

How did I know you'd post next genius Blahdy blah blah blah :)

Whatever you said - this is not a MASSIVE OVERSIGHT as you have agreed to and thanked.

Never wrong, never apologise... the same old same old continues....

Ross can you make any comment on if the reverse sweep being used alot is related to crappy bowling?

Just be good to know if the AI was that intelligent!

Also any views on the AI leg side bowling?!

Love the game!!

playing a test match Aus vs Eng with the downloaded teams that are offered when we first start and faulkner has a bright green helmet? sorry if its been mentioned or is an easy fix!

Go into the academy and find him, then batting gear, then helmet, and check the box that says 'use team colour'.

So if you save and then load the save file you've actually achieved what you wanted.

Is there a mechanism that auto-saves career mode progress??? For all you know I might be able to save the game at random moments before I get out and then come back to play from the same position as soon as I get out :p!!

Aliasing for me is a real issue and frame rate stability. The batters animation just seems slow and the ball can be quite jumpy. Maybe I am just spoiled with a good PC rig and a PS4. But i certainly cannot wait for the PC version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread