Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the cricket academy down? My PS3 is connected perfectly to the net and yet since last night I've not been able to access the online community. click it and it immediately says the service is not available - please try again later.

Is the cricket academy down? My PS3 is connected perfectly to the net and yet since last night I've not been able to access the online community. click it and it immediately says the service is not available - please try again later.

Have you bought the game or just....

No I unticked all the boxes under HUD in options including the ring around the ball and it is still there. Has anyone else managed to turn it off? If not will this issue be fixed?

The circle still being on in the field is an oversight - we will give an option in a later patch.

Awesome game Ross. Just a few issues,
1. Batting is a tad bit hard. Judging footwork against fast bowling is almost impossible and you have to premeditate it.
2. If you hit a straight shot, it is most of the time a caught and bowled. Even though I dont play it agressively.
3. Too much direct hits.
4. Broadcast camera needs a little improvement.
Other than these, an awesome game :cheers

Do you have to necessarily pre-mediate the shots against fast bowlers? Esp foot movements?

Forgot the biggest issue of all :facepalm
The defensive shots are more riskier than the actual shots. Please make it much less risky than that in a later patch if you can. Sorry if I sound rude. :)

----------

Do you have to necessarily pre-mediate the shots against fast bowlers? Esp foot movements?

Not the shots but the footwork.

It's this world record I score a century but have no runs on off side hahahah ... Ok now m serious I was playing in pro mode level ... Do I need to raise level to get bowl on offside by AI teams??

The circle still being on in the field is an oversight - we will give an option in a later patch.

Hey Mikey, is the plan for the first patch to just fix the career mode issue? When do you envisage this to be ready??

Cheers

So many bugs not possible in a game which is underdevelopment for many years....So i think that the bugs are intentional to prevent it from some stupid idiots known as pirates(Not talking about Jack Sparrow & co.) and Ross & co. will only release patch after some days..So wait till then

So many bugs not possible in a game which is underdevelopment for many years....So i think that the bugs are intentional to prevent it from some stupid idiots known as pirates(Not talking about Jack Sparrow & co.) and Ross & co. will only release patch after some days..So wait till then

Thanks. It's always nice to have a good laugh in the morning.

Every game has bugs, BigAnt would be stupid if they were intentional. A few bugs won't stop the pirates if they can get a very cheap/free game.

If you guys remember when the spider-wheel was revealed in the forums (in 2013 I guess), there was a concern that albeit the batsman in there scored 50+, there was no shot square of the wicket, or to the third-man region. There was given an explanation which satisfied all of us, but I guess it was the same bug/shortcoming that the AI keeps bowling on the pads.

Hi,
i have noticed following, has anyone else noticed these minor things

- while doing appeal manually, player faces or body direction must be towards umpire but that not that case
- after ball crosses the rope, fielder still diving uselessly or follow the ball after crossing the rope even reach to banner. it should ideally like once boundary cross fielder must stop chasing ball (talking about not narrow boundary 4s)
- bowler passes through each other bodies sometime even wkts
- wkts still broken and fielder keep hitting the wkt
- AI run outs are high

overall its good game but little bit tweak/patch is required to make it perfect. anyway able to beat computer on veteran like by 1 wkt or 2-3 runs.

Cheers

umm. Finally got a chance to play...anyone else experience the bug I have... Half the letters are missing from scorecards, scoreboard, menu, my name etc...just weird symbols where letters F, H, E and others are supposed to be? Phone typing now so can't go into too much detail cause battery about dead. Just checking if this is a reported bug already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread