Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first one certainly as it changes the players roles and attributes.

The second one likely as there will be new options at the start if the career.

I can comfirm 100% that even when you don't have the "get best" teams in career mode the batsmen still open the bowling and tail enders still score the runs

The patch has not been released buddy so please read the thread before posting.

Thanks Michael.

Our history, since the first game we ever made, was listening to the community, especially people like yourself, and admitting mistakes and fixing them as much as we can, and seeing good ideas and trying to implement them.

We are working through what we can do to make the career mode more accessible without effecting those that enjoy the challenge as it is (minus bug fixes :) )

There are at least two patches in the works, I think you will be happy with the second one for sure.

Thanks BigAnt,

I look forward to the release of these patches.

The patch has not been released buddy so please read the thread before posting.

I know it hasn't been released but the problem was that when you linked the team's the stats would get messed up and you would have batsmen bowling etc but it even happens when you don't have the get best team, the problem exists with the factory made teams too buddy

They need to fix so that when your career plAyer is bowling they change the field when your getting smashed

Think about that from the other perspective - you have control of the field when you're bowling, would you like it if the AI overrode your field choices?

Think about that from the other perspective - you have control of the field when you're bowling, would you like it if the AI overrode your field choices?

I mean they need to change the field when your getting smashed like in real life. The ai batsmen will hit Tobin one spot Alderney don't change the field

I can't give a timeframe for patch#2 as we need to see what people think of patch#1

I apologize if this has been mentioned before:

Mode: Career
Match Type: Have had in both OD and FC
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Don't recall what over it was in the OD, but it was third innings over 37 in FC.
Ground: Lancashire
Teams: Surrey vs Sussex (mine)
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: I've had two instances now, once in each format I mentioned, when I bowled a legitimate (HUD was perfect both times) full-ish inswinger that hit the pads, but when I appeal nothing happens but instead the umpire gives a no-ball signal. Odder yet, a run gets added to the total but in the case of the OD match, a free-hit was not rewarded to the batting team.

I feel like both times I hit the appeal button a bit too late. Could be related?

I mean they need to change the field when your getting smashed like in real life. The ai batsmen will hit Tobin one spot Alderney don't change the field

I have no idea what that last part is. Its like you have mashed the keyboard with your face. However it still makes more sense than having the game change your field placements while you are bowling.

Fair enough ! Just tried my luck because the whole restating of career thing !

I have no idea what that last part is. Its like you have mashed the keyboard with your face. However it still makes more sense than having the game change your field placements while you are bowling.

LOL!!!:thumbs

The first one certainly as it changes the players roles and attributes.

The second one likely as there will be new options at the start if the career.

Thanks Ross, eagerly looking forward to those patches though am already enjoying every single bit of this game.

It would be great if you can provide the restart option to reset the calendar schedule to start with same player. Currently I guess we will have to start from scratch now( editing names, kits, identity attributes etc ), not sure if I didn't notice that restart option & apologies if I have missed to notice it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread