ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Amateur difficulty mate ?

Career mode starts with 'Pro' difficulty at the lowest level. Guess he is referring to batting in career mode? :p

NoLeName

PlanetCricket Writing Team
This happened to me a while ago and I forgot to report it, so details are a bit cloudy, but figured this would be better than nothing

Mode: Career
Match Type: One Day (Ryobi Cup)
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Somewhere between overs 20 and 40 (sorry I can't be more specific)
Ground: can't recall
Teams: Queensland against one of the other states
Get Best: Didn't use the get best function, but downloaded teams from the academy
Description of Issue: I appealed for an LBW, which was given not out. I reviewed the decision, and it pitched outside off, impact was in-line but the last one was umpire's call. Despite this, the decision was overturned for some reason. I wasn't unhappy :p

glenny134

Club Captain
This happened to me a while ago and I forgot to report it, so details are a bit cloudy, but figured this would be better than nothing

Match Type: One Day (Ryobi Cup)
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Somewhere between overs 20 and 40 (sorry I can't be more specific)
Ground: can't recall
Teams: Queensland against one of the other states
Get Best: Didn't use the get best function, but downloaded teams from the academy
Description of Issue: I appealed for an LBW, which was given not out. I reviewed the decision, and it pitched outside off, impact was in-line but the last one was umpire's call. Despite this, the decision was overturned for some reason. I wasn't unhappy :p

I actually had that go against me, i shouldv put it here. It was very marginal but still said umpires call...maybe theres a very small amount of grey area? And the umpire changed it to out. The controller grew wings and flew

jrob

School Cricketer
i can't get best, it says my account doesnt have the privileges to do that. any idea what i can do?

Jadel

Club Captain
Career mode starts with 'Pro' difficulty at the lowest level. Guess he is referring to batting in career mode? :p

several centuries in career mode ... wow.

I got a 3 ! .. does that count?

79cricket

Panel of Selectors

Maybe Mike/HBK/Ross were his masters and showed him how to play the game over the last few months.:rolleyes

angad

Chairman of Consent
Mode: Casual
Match Type: T20
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Throughout the match
Ground: SCG
Teams: India vs Australia
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: Right handed players in the game throw using their left hands. I had Virat Kohli doing this and he sent down a thunderbolt using his left hand that uprooted the stumps from the ground :p

Mode: Casual
Match Type: T20
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 3 Overs into the second innings
Ground: SCG
Teams: India vs Australia
Description of Issue: So my PS3 shutoff while playing the game and when I logged back in I had lost all my XP. This is not really an issue if the XP is stored locally on ps3 and not uploaded online as the file might have got corrupted with the ps3 shutting down.

Frostyvegi

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Mode: Online
Match Type: T10
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 1
Ground: Lahore Stadium
Teams: Pak Vs India
Description of Issue:

1. Lag is awful to the point of being unplayable

2. Black Screen after a shot is played and PS3 hangs

3. Lots of Swearing :facepalm

This was identified when a previous user had copied the game from the disk to a hard drive to run the game off. This is a known 'feature' if trying to run the game from anything but the physical disk.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Match Type: FC
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 34th over, Tasmanian innings
Ground: Melbourne (as always)
Teams: Victoria (me) vs Tasmania
Description of Issue: The batsmen complete a single, the ball is thrown back to the wicketkeeper while the batsman is in the crease, batsman decides to randomly walk out of his crease - wicketkeeper hits the stumps, run out.

Video:

Last edited:

BRAB

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Actually just corroborating the "umpires call" thing, a mate was complaining the other day that it happened to him as well.

Probably an issue to look into.

@MattW I had a similar Issue where a player got stuck between two animations and was stumped, unfortunately cricket is a game of centimetres so when the little things go wrong sometimes they can have larger consequences than you could imagine.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
I simply can't believe how something as glaring as this runout animation glitch got through bug/user testing keeping in mind the work ethos at Bigant with regards to this particular game. I hope this is the first thing fixed along with super human fielding in the upcoming patch.

radish

School Cricketer
Has anyone played in a shield final or a 50 over final yet in career mode?

I have been top of the table in both and the season finishes for my career player after round 11.

There is not much point playing career and helping your team to the top of the ladder if you never see the win

FNK

Club Captain
I simply can't believe how something as glaring as this runout animation glitch got through bug/user testing keeping in mind the work ethos at Bigant with regards to this particular game. I hope this is the first thing fixed along with super human fielding in the upcoming patch.

+1.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

With due respect, this is what I am talking about with regard to emotive language - put it in a bug report or if it has already been reported perhaps "thank" that report.

This is not helpful.

----------

Worked out how to use "thanks" yet :rolleyes

grkrama

National Board President
it would have been better if you guys had setup a bug report system with forms separately instead of having it as a thread on the forum that would have saved skimming through all the stuff cross referencing and things. also emotive language comments wouldn't be part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread