Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta 99.94d Available Now

He's been playing cricket for 30 years. He knows far more about cricket than anyone, ever. 30 years, folks. That's the benchmark.

Every cricket shot, every one, requires foot-movement to execute it correctly.

This isn't Don Bradman: swing the bat wildly like an epileptic monkey 2014

...although the cover for that would be awesome.

The argument wasn't about executing a shot correctly. The question was, is it possible to hit the ball without moving your feet. It is.

----------

He's been playing cricket for 30 years. He knows far more about cricket than anyone, ever. 30 years, folks. That's the benchmark.

Obviously, I know more than you do.

You really are a prat Biggs. Read the posts.

Ian, have a snickers...

Snickers_2.jpg

I didn't even exist 30 years ago :noway

Forgetting Zombie and his 30 years of cricket history Biggs:rolleyes, all I am saying is the game should not miss everytime you don't use LAS. I agree there is always some footwork but do you feel this needs a tweak.

PS Zombie and Biggs kiss and make out I mean up.:lol

The argument wasn't about executing a shot correctly. The question was, is it possible to hit the ball without moving your feet. It is.

Maybe it is somewhat scientifically possible that without moving your feet or any weight transference whatsoever you can hit a ball. But how often do you see this occur in professional cricket? With no weight transference? And why are we arguing about something so trivial anyway? Why would you want to play a shot with no footwork? So many questions, so few answers...

is it possible to hit the ball without moving your feet. It is.

You're insane. You're the one who's been banging on for the past, oh I don't care... someone can find the quotes, about making it as realistic as possible and now you want the game to include the ability to wildly throw your arms like Michael J Fox and hit the ball? I think I preferred you when you just whinged about me for pages...

I repeat; Not Don Bradman: Shake your bat like junk in your trunk 2014"

This is why we can't ever have nice cricket games.

I am certain your feet are moving even when stationary... using your upper body would be near impossible without the legs and feet stabilizing your body.

I would imagine not playing a shot without footwork is more a way of distinguishing the change from auto footwork in the lower difficulties to the manual footwork on higher ones. If not doing anything kept working for people but was just no footwork, it would be less intuitive.

Moving the stick slightly in any direction is enough to satisfy the footwork requirement, so you can still make it have minimal impact on your player if you want to play a no-footwork shot.

Fod gods sake your feet naturally move when you execute any shot, because generally, you're about to take a bloody run! Unless for 30 years Zombiean just stood at the wicket and waved his arms like an inflatable tube man for every delivery...

Blockerdave and Z-town would've made a fantastic opening partnership to watch!

Wow... This thread tonight reminds me of those days at school as a kid when a bird would fly into the classroom... Everybody would lose their freaking mind!

Good work, keep it up.

Fod gods sake your feet naturally move when you execute any shot, because generally, you're about to take a bloody run! Unless for 30 years Zombiean just stood at the wicket and waved his arms like an inflatable tube man for every delivery...

Blockerdave and Z-town would've made a fantastic opening partnership to watch!

Thanks Biggs. great post.:lol:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

Please don't forget me batting after Blocker 3 of 500 balls and Zombie trying to eat Biggs for giving him lip on the field. Cricket 79 retires from to much laughing.:lol:lol

Users who are viewing this thread